The College Basketball Post

There will be no legacy created playing at FSU for a year, but it really doesn't matter where he goes.

There will be if he wins a championship.

He's not being compared to Lebron as a player just as a prospect. His game isn't like Bron's at all

Anthony CAT Barber was chillin at the mall today, took a pic with my son.

Dope :pimp:

Lebron was better at this age. I think Wiggins is gonna be good, but he doesnt deserve these Lebron comparisons.

I think Wiggins is gonna be what Rudy Gay could/should have been.

Lebron was better at this age. I think Wiggins is gonna be good, but he doesnt deserve these Lebron comparisons.

**** that. :x

If that happens we will all be wondering what the hell went so terribly wrong.

Most people who have actually seen him play look at him as a T-mac/Kobe type player.

Rudy Gay is a horrible basketball player, thats like his floor, if he had like two acl's and a micro fracture.

Last edited:
Saw wiggins play at two EYBL events he's got the it factor, whatever that is. Every time he gets the ball you do literally expect to see something jaw dropping.

**** that. :x

If that happens we will all be wondering what the hell went so terribly wrong.

Most people who have actually seen him play look at him as a T-mac/Kobe type player.

Rudy Gay is a horrible basketball player, thats like his floor, if he had like two acl's and a micro fracture.

Thats why i said what he SHOULD/COULD have been :lol:

Last edited:
Thats why i said what he SHOULD/COULD have been :lol:

Have you even watched him play?

He's already more athletic/explosive than Rudy ever was especially at 17/18. His handle is also better, better moves going to the basket, better defender and he doesn't take 20 foot 2 point shots.

Rudy is a poor man's Carmelo, inefficient mid range shooter.

Have you even watched him play?

He's already more athletic/explosive than Rudy ever was especially at 17/18. His handle is also better, better moves going to the basket, better defender and he doesn't take 20 foot 2 point shots.

Rudy is a poor man's homless, hiv riddled crack fiend mans Carmelo, inefficient mid range shooter.

fixed.

I pit that in the TAN. I'm wondering why tho? Mj not want to be nationally recognized as a shocker supporter? Sounds dumb I know but it wouldn't surprise me?

Another note...I was watching his ball on ESPN earlier and a team had swoosh on Jersey and a jump man on shorts. Thought that was odd

Another note...I was watching high school ball on ESPN earlier and a team had swoosh on Jersey and a jump man on shorts. Thought that was odd

I pit that in the TAN. I'm wondering why tho? Mj not want to be nationally recognized as a shocker supporter? Sounds dumb I know but it wouldn't surprise me?
wichita st isnt a jordon brand school, they just wear the team uniforms for their away unis. their other uniforms are regular nike.

they should be a nike elite school since they made the final four but i dont think nike acknowledges that for everyone since george mason has never received the treatment. looks like the shockers are wearing a hyper elite template.

wichita st isnt a jordon brand school, they just wear the team uniforms for their away unis. their other uniforms are regular nike.

they should be a nike elite school since they made the final four but i dont think nike acknowledges that for everyone since george mason has never received the treatment. looks like the shockers are wearing a hyper elite template.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure

Back
Top Bottom