The College Basketball Post

let the players decide the gm. how are you gonna call the tie-up and have the gm be decided by possession arrow SMH

if i was Wichita St. coach I would absolutely destroy the refs for that call in the press conference. Absolutely terrible way to end a Final Four :smh: :x

I dunno,about a fix considering they were in the double bonus for like half the second half. But it was a bad call

^ yeah I was shocked the coach wasn't going insane. I would be.

Basketball refs got too much power. Always seem to be art of the story. That was an awesome game anyway

Last edited:
Man.. refs ruin ******g everything. 
mean.gif

is it me or does louisville foul every possession with their press. the refs just cant call it every single time :x

Fun game.

Now let's hope 'Cuse can pull it out against UMich so we can have a BIG EAST National Championship.

It'd be an appropriate farewell for the best basketball conference EVER!!!...:smokin

Last edited:
I dunno,about a fix considering they were in the double bonus for like half the second half. But it was a bad call

^ yeah I was shocked the coach wasn't going insane. I would be.

Basketball refs got too much power. Always seem to be art of the story. That was an awesome game anyway
You don't normally see a jump call that gets called within a .5 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom