The College Basketball Post

Good call, EWD.

Albright is that kid at the gym you laugh at, then he drops 40 on you from outside. Wet jumper.

Good call, EWD.

Albright is that kid at the gym you laugh at, then he drops 40 on you from outside. Wet jumper.

[COLOR=#red]Trust me my dude, my intramural team just got DESTROYED by a team full of them in the playoffs AND we had 3 D1 football players who used to hoop in H.S. on my team.[/COLOR]

This might be one of the few times Syracuse has to deviate from the zone. But we all know this won't happen because Boeheim's a stubborn dude.

Last edited:
This might be one of the few times Syracuse has to deviate from the zone. But we all know this won't happen because Boeheim's a stubborn dude.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah, like really I don't think Cuse has EVER come out of the zone...I don't think they even practice it outside the scout team.
[/COLOR]

That moment Trey Burke takes a 40-foot heat check when he's 0/4 FG.

[COLOR=#red]Straight heat check homie...that's the "I'm the player of the year so Imma shoot that" heat check.[/COLOR]

If Syracuse had a legit post player (what DaJuan Coleman should be) they'd be much better off. Can't depend on Fair for all their buckets.

Back
Top Bottom