The College Basketball Post

What a horrible last possession for the 'Cuse. I guess thats the best you can ask for when your starting back court is sitting on the bench.

Michigan hasn't looked to score in the past 5 mins. Thats terrible coaching

Seriously. I know it's a cliche, but they were definitely playing not to lose. Nobody was even looking at the basket - passing up open 8 footers. Game should not have been as close as it was.

Can't wait for Monday...I will say this its only right a big east team wins the ship after they tore my conference apart smh

[COLOR=#red]At the end of the day, even some of the bench players played with more heart than their starting PG. Barring an absolutely stunning game on Monday, Trey needs to come back and develop mentally another year.[/COLOR]

didnt help cuse when the refs are screwing them. how did they miss the hardaway elbow when the ref was right there?

did the kid travel on the rebound on the very last play or was my eyes playing tricks? :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]At the end of the day, even some of the bench players played with more heart than their starting PG. Barring an absolutely stunning game on Monday, Trey needs to come back and develop mentally another year.[/COLOR]
Another year would just expose his flaws even more. No need to pull a Sullinger. Cash in while you can.

In fairness to Trey, the second-half/OT tape against Kansas probably negates tonight's underwhelming performance.

To add perspective, McLemore was a consensus top-3 to top-5 prospect and look at the March tournament he had.

Seriously. I know it's a cliche, but they were definitely playing not to lose. Nobody was even looking at the basket - passing up open 8 footers. Game should not have been as close as it was.
There was one possession where glenn robinson III got his defender up in the air two different times on upfakes and had a clear path to the rim but decided to not attack the rim

Or when McGary had the opportunity to attack the basket or dish for an easy two against one Syracuse defender. Instead throws it wildly back to the perimeter as MCW intercepts Burke leading to a transition basket.

Michigan :pimp:

did NOT expect them to get to the championship :lol:

Last edited:
I had them out first round to Wolters.

Shows how much I know about CBB. As well as the unpredictability of March Madness.

Good for Mitch McGary :nthat: :nthat: happy for dude

i didn't care for how Recruiting scout hyped him up so crazy then jump ship once his senior yr

wasn't that great the Mitch slander was :wow: :lol:

Welp. Gonna be great to see us run the ACC along with Duke and UNC for decades now.

We'll be straight. MCW pls go so Tyler Ennis can cook with Fair, Coleman and Grant.

Good season. Just wish triche was more careful late in the game man. Down 2 with under 30 seconds left...smh wasnt meant to be

I wasn't mad at Trey's game tonight. Heart doesn't mean having to score 20 plus every game. He did well managing the game. He didn't force too much and other guys stepped up. It was definitely as tough a defensive scheme he's played all season. He'll be fine come Monday night. Also, he's been playing with a back injury since the VCU game when he took a hard bump.

Back
Top Bottom