The College Basketball Post

[COLOR=#red] :lol: :lol: :lol: @ "Regulars"...like that means you know the sport or something just cause you post in here on a regular basis

Any of you dudes questioning me, please list your basketball resume...I guarantee most of y'all never even played school ball. I'll list my basketball experience afterwards. I know what the eff I'm talking about.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "Regulars"...like that means you know the sport or something just cause you post in here on a regular basis

Any of you dudes questioning me, please list your basketball resume...I guarantee most of y'all never even played school ball. I'll list my basketball experience afterwards. I know what the eff I'm talking about.
I couldn't care less about your "basketball resume". Keep telling yourself that.

I'll be back in here mid week after all this **** is over

I couldn't care less about your "basketball resume". Keep telling yourself that.

I'll be back in here mid week after all this **** is over

Lol at "basketball resume"...The guys in here know mine and what I do for a living, I'll leave it at that. :wink:

[COLOR=#red]First off I'll never listen to a stupid f*** who has the screenname of a p0rn star that had syphilis. I wasn't even addressing you so keep out of it.

Y'all in here are a joke and don't know s*** about hoops. I'm still waiting for one of you who was disputing me to tell me what you have done with hoops to even know what the eff you are talking about.[/COLOR]
Well i have been invited to rutgers b-ball camp (no pun) kevin boyle camp, played for a successful aau team, tore my acl and dont play basketball anymore. Is my resume good enough elder? Lol

Rooting for Montrezll Harrell come Monday met him at the JBC last year and he was a beast on the floor and really nice to talk to after the game and he was really cool to my son.

[COLOR=#red]The passage that I highlighted and bolded in your response pretty much lets me know that I'll never discuss hoops with you after this. It also lets me know that your understanding of the game in its entirety and the ability to accurately assess what goes on in a game is totally absent.[/COLOR]

:lol: @ this comment

Nominee for clown of the year?

[COLOR=#red] :lol: :lol: :lol: @ "Regulars"...like that means you know the sport or something just cause you post in here on a regular basis

Any of you dudes questioning me, please list your basketball resume...I guarantee most of y'all never even played school ball. I'll list my basketball experience afterwards. I know what the eff I'm talking about.[/COLOR]

:lol:

This means absolutely nothing

Love going thru this thread but WOW

Wish i didnt address anything in my last two posts

Anyway...Cuse got dominated for 35 mins then finally realized they are the better team, im not too intrested in the Natty title game, would be shocked if Ville didnt dominate from start to finish

Michigan obv has the ballhandlers to defeat the press n intensity but yall are acting like Ville doesnt know that...Wichita was >>>> Michigan n Cuse style wise vs em...I see no reason y they should b in trouble tmrw night

Sadly cause nobody in Providence will forgive Pitino the clown but i suppose its better than Cuse or Dook winning it all

Last edited:
Elder is here talking about heart and intensity when his protege Alex Poythree was out there looking like the tin man all year :nerd:

So if I can sidetrack this thread for a minute.

How are brackets supposed to be scored?

I'm kinda pissed because my money pool is scored 1-2-3-4-5-6. So even though I'm the ONLY person who picked Michigan to win tomorrow, I still will lose if they win.

Isn't it supposed to be 1-2-4-8-16-32?

Back
Top Bottom