mean.gif
.. still haven't let that go yet
frown.gif

This would've NEVER happened
mean.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

My high school teammate Hasim Bailey would've had a vacated championship under his belt that year
frown.gif

@TVobach I hate you fam
laugh.gif
I remember Arthur hitting the 19 foot jumper and I was like "damn why not shoot a 3..." ...then Sherron gets the steal and 3 and I'm like "okay, it's 4 points...still unlikely but could happen..." then it gets down to 2...and Memphis gets the offensive rebound like NOOOOO, I thought it was done.

...then 'Rio 
pimp.gif

Chris Lofton and Wanye Chism :smokin I loved that Tennessee team. Lofton was money.

Last edited:
Yall brought me back with that Tennesee team. Chris Lofton was LIGHTS out. Wayne Chism was tough as nails. Never forget the hype for that Memphis vs Tenn game.

If Hayward hit that shot man....would have been the greatest play in sports history. Just too perfect.

But it worked out for him and Butler. He probably would have been drafted top 5 by an incompetent franchise. Now he's turning my Jazz around. My man.

Frank Kaminsky tweeted "I hate Kentucky"....In 2011....Somehow this is a story today,been on local radio,UK blogs,and even made Sports Illustrated...I hate Wisconsin more than anyone but this is a little much,cut the kid some slack he was still in HS when he said that SMH

Back
Top Bottom