The College Basketball Post

ChUlKJWW0AIQCYo.jpg

Rico Gathers had 292 offensive rebounds the last 2 seasons for Baylor, more than any other major conference player.

Welcome to the Cowboys Rico :smokin

Nickeil Alexander-Walker And Justin Jackson had a visit to Maryland this weekend.
I dunno abut Jackson after his UNLV decommit but Nickeil Alexander-Walker looks like a real possibility.

Nickeil Alexander-Walker And Justin Jackson had a visit to Maryland this weekend.
I dunno abut Jackson after his UNLV decommit but Nickeil Alexander-Walker looks like a real possibility.

Justin Jackson stagnation has been disappointing but he has the talent to be a very very good college player. Jack of all trades master of none type. If he can hit 3's and play PF could be really valuable.

Nickeil Alexander-Walker looks like a really solid role player possible starter.

Last edited:
Jackson and Alexander-Walker would be VERY nice additions. From reading a few different sites, it would bump us from 20th rated class to top 10...

^ Thanks, I hope Mike White gets him.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Kris Jenkins is coming back to Nova.

X is coming back to FSU .

Mickey Mitchell transferring from Ohio St. to UC Santa Barbara, interesting to see him going to a mid major conference in the Big West

I don't know about the party life but Mickey needs to the ball in his hands to be great and I imagine he'll get a chance to be the point forward he is on a smaller stage.

I don't know about the party life but Mickey needs to the ball in his hands to be great and I imagine he'll get a chance to be the point forward he is on a smaller stage.
I hear you and understand what you saying. I really do, but the kid choose one of the best party schools in this country. Place is heaven to a young man.

Kennedy Meeks withdrawing from the draft process and returning for his senior year.
I have no doubt Isaiah Hicks will be one of the best front-court players in America next year. Happy he's coming back for his senior season. Will potentially parlay that into a first-round selection.

Back
Top Bottom