The College Basketball Post

MRI shows torn ACL for Creighton star senior Maurice Watson Jr :smh:
Terrible news. He sat the whole second half and they still won at Xavier yesterday. Final four chances for them are probably done though.
He knocked knees with Sumner a few plays before the acl. Really hope staying in the game after the injury had no impact on the acl.

Last edited:
Yo Motley put up numbers,too bad he goes to a school nobody gives a **** about.Nobody is checking for Baylor.

Yo Motley put up numbers,too bad he goes to a school nobody gives a **** about.Nobody is checking for Baylor.
This. Being ranked for solely being undefeated by beating a bunch of easy teams (aside from Louisville) and then losing to West Virginia...smh

Last edited:
C2bQc24UAAE8K2l.jpg

This. Being ranked for solely being undefeated by beating a bunch of easy teams (aside from Louisville) and then losing to West Virginia...smh

They played a decent schedule. Baylor beat Oregon , Xavier , VCU , Michigan State , Louisville, Iowa State and Kansas St

Last edited:

Yeah man, as everyone said above me...what in the world are you talking about? I'd argue Baylor has the most impressive resume of any CBB team.

Drives me absolutely insane when people think Scott Drew isn't a good coach, by the way. That's ludicrous.

Yeah man, as everyone said above me...what in the world are you talking about? I'd argue Baylor has the most impressive resume of any CBB team.

Drives me absolutely insane when people think Scott Drew isn't a good coach, by the way. That's ludicrous.
Just trying to say I think they're overrated.Im probably just being salty from their win in 2013.

They finally announced Trier tested positive for PED's. Cleared by NCAA but drug has to be completely out of his system before he can play

Back
Top Bottom