The College Basketball Post

Myles Davis leaves Xavier only a couple weeks after re joining the team . The chump could've at least tried to play against Cincy :smh:

Arizona announces that Allonzo Trier will play on Saturday against UCLA. Has been suspended all season, most recent drug test was negative.

Arizona announces that Allonzo Trier will play on Saturday against UCLA. Has been suspended all season, most recent drug test was negative.
Makes them a much bigger threat now. Wouldn't be surprised if they took down UCLA today.

I've been watching Syracuse play since is was 6 years old (1992) and I don't remember ever being this bad. Jesus, we're terrible on both sides of the ball and have zero leadership

I've been watching Syracuse play since is was 6 years old (1992) and I don't remember ever being this bad. Jesus, we're terrible on both sides of the ball and have zero leadership

Same, tough to watch. Good thing we have a huge recruiting class coming in next year ......[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I would be shocked if he plays decent. Hell of a game to come back for.
Why would you be shocked? It's not like he's coming off an injury or something like that. Dude has been practicing at a high level with the team all year. UCLA's defense is trash too.

Bc practice and game speed are 2 totally different animals. All the practice in the world ain't gonna equal up to that first 5 mins in Westwood today. No way in hell he starts.

Man I hope Florida doesn't start dropping then it doesn't look like a quality win for South Carolina :smh:. Guess we have to beat Kentucky today :nerd:

:lol:

I like to debate basketball

Man I hope Florida doesn't start dropping then it doesn't look like a quality win for South Carolina :smh:. Guess we have to beat Kentucky today :nerd:

UF stinks , but if the Gators get 8 more wins the team would be a lock to make the tournament

"They're just #s, but college stats per 40:

Isaac: 21 pts, 12.4 reb, 54% FG, 38% 3PT, 80% FT
Ingram: 20 pts, 7.8 reb, 44% FG, 41% 3PT, 68%FT: "

:nerd:

Last edited:
"They're just #s, but college stats per 40:

Isaac: 21 pts, 12.4 reb, 54% FG, 38% 3PT, 80% FT
Ingram: 20 pts, 7.8 reb, 44% FG, 41% 3PT, 68%FT: "

:nerd:

youngthundercat youngthundercat :nerd: :nerd:

Another 16/10 game for Isaacs today against another ranked team.

FSU played 6 straight ranked teams.....and went 5-1.

They've already beaten like 8 ranked teams already. Damn.

Isaac is a game changer

Last edited:
Haven't looked at 2018 yet. Honestly, I've fallen off with HS recruiting :lol:.

All I know is Immanuel Quickley.......and shorty is the goods. Terps gotta grab him. I feel his profile has risen crazy though.

Didn't realize he was the #1 PG in the class. :x. Work your magic Turgeon.

And stay away from Jalen Smith.
As in, for other teams to stay away from Jalen Smith, or for us to stay away?

Quickley is definitely a beast. Crystal Ball has him going to Washington. Freaking Romar man :lol: :smh:
It's Quickley(10th), Jalen Smith (20th), Prentiss Hubb (31st), Brandon Slater (41st), Kiyon Boyd (49st) are all top 50 guys in the 247 composite rankings. Need to keep those types of kids in the state/area. Smith, Hubb, Slater, Boyd seem to be the class with Quickley being the wild card.

Back
Top Bottom