The College Basketball Post

23 pts
10 rbs
7 blks

For Jon Isaac......on the day of slander from @YoungThunderCat
nerd.gif
NT Jinx never fails.

I was incredibly impressed by Isaac last Saturday in Chapel Hill.

Crazy fluid and was taller than anyone UNC played (w/ Bradley out).

Watched him very closely in warmups. Guys is not a knock down shooter like I expected but was hitting everything in the game.

Affected the game like crazy on defense as well. Altered a bunch of shots, led FSU in boards, stripped 2 or 3 players when they tried to take him 1 on 1.

Anyone know what his wingspan is? 

The **** is Romar doing to keep getting these kids?

Fultz is a young god who he doesn't deserve AND he's got Michael Porter coming in next year. :x :lol:

The **** is Romar doing to keep getting these kids?

Fultz is a young god who he doesn't deserve AND he's got Michael Porter coming in next year. :x :lol:

Romar is a father figure, that's why. He needs to win big next season, the program hasn't made the dance since 2011

Dirty Terps keep getting dubs :smokin

I'll take it.....

But we're fools gold man :lol:

Turgeon is the KING of cupcake scheduling and having average teams look good during down years in conferences

[emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited:
I'll take it.....

Turgeon is the KING of cupcake scheduling and having average teams look good during down years in conferences

Don't worry about it :smokin :lol:

Kids learning how to win close games :smokin

I'll take it.....

Don't worry about it :smokin :lol:

Kids learning how to win close games :smokin
Can only play the teams in front of you :pimp:
Also need this juice for the 2018 recruiting class. Big DMV Talent pool we need to capitalize on.

God I want y'all to remember all of this.

How are you not impressed with 23/10/7 in a win......from a 6'11 Freshman forward...against the #15 team in the country?

:lol:
Kid is a good player for FSU not knocking him for that but he will transition into a regular joe in the League. That's a whole other conversation but for this college thread he is a solid player for them.

Can only play the teams in front of you :pimp:
Also need this juice for the 2018 recruiting class. Big DMV Talent pool we need to capitalize on.

Haven't looked at 2018 yet. Honestly, I've fallen off with HS recruiting :lol:.

All I know is Immanuel Quickley.......and shorty is the goods. Terps gotta grab him. I feel his profile has risen crazy though.

Didn't realize he was the #1 PG in the class. :x. Work your magic Turgeon.

And stay away from Jalen Smith.

Haven't looked at 2018 yet. Honestly, I've fallen off with HS recruiting :lol:.

All I know is Immanuel Quickley.......and shorty is the goods. Terps gotta grab him. I feel his profile has risen crazy though.

Didn't realize he was the #1 PG in the class. :x. Work your magic Turgeon.

And stay away from Jalen Smith.
As in, for other teams to stay away from Jalen Smith, or for us to stay away?

Quickley is definitely a beast. Crystal Ball has him going to Washington. Freaking Romar man :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom