The College Basketball Post

We got our ***** whipped by the Ducks man
Pac12 is a slugfest this year. My Bears were getting stomped out in the conference up until recently. Everyone competing has to show their strength in the Conference tournament, should be a great one.

Is Kevin Ollie on the hot seat?It's pretty remarkable how quickly he's driven that program into the ground after winning a title.

Kasey Hill with his best career game. Can't believe UF out rebounded cats by that much. When Hill and Robinson are scoring Gators are a good team.

Fox was the only guy for UK tonight that played well, gonna have those games with a young team.

Tournament should be great this year. Interested to see how Louisville does vs UVA Monday. Ville has been beating the brakes off teams.

This was the player I thought Kasey Hill would be coming out of high school. He really should pull up from inside the arc more.

And I like Monk too. Everyone's making a big deal out of him laughing on the bench while down 20 but I don't see the problem with it. UK fans should know why kids commit to their school by now. I just wish he had gone to Arkansas or something cause I hate every player that wears Kentucky blue.

Cept John Wall of course :pimp:

Last edited:
pretty much, Im not sure how to feel about next year..top 5 class could carry him to the tourney and it could buy him even more time and cool the seat off

Porter and Co will definitely get him there and give him another 3-4 years.

Dude needs to go somewhere and just be head of recruiting, he continually gets kids above his coaching level.

Reminds me of Scott Drew but he's been coaching well now.

Thomas Bryant been putting Indiana on his back.

OG and Blackmon injuries suck but at least he's finally getting to show everything he can do.

Hell of a win for Carolina. 6 players in double figures. That balance. :smokin

Should be some nice momentum heading into Thursday.

Last edited:
Hell of a win for Carolina. 6 players in double figures. That balance.
smokin.gif

Should be some nice momentum heading into Thursday.
   Shoutout to the frontcourt, Kenny scoring with confidence and Nate towards the end, JB = 2nd half Paige 
nerd.gif

Roy saving Theo for Thursday 
pimp.gif

DReck : UConn is making the NCAA tournament next season. On paper they should be a top 3 team in that BS conference they play in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom