The College Basketball Post

Looks like its at UNC Greensboro on Sunday.

My man @spacedoodoo gotta rep for the squad.
laugh.gif
depends on how much they want me to drop on tickets lol

Does anyone here know if the its better for these players to go to the sports academies usually like IMG Academy, Findlay/Prime/Prolific Prep compared to the regular High Schools?

What do you mean by this? Not being critical...just curious. I haven't seen Young play, so don't really know anything about his style of play.

He likes to launch long 3's early in the clock and generally play in a constant attacking up and down style.

When's the last time we seen Self run that type of offense?

He gets the job done but he's much better for bigs and has been doing good with wings lately.

At OU as we've seen, Kruger would let him shoot as many 3's a game as he wants.

But definitely do yourself a favor and watch him.

That's him in EYBL torching other elite prospects.

Wherever he goes, he's going to be a problem.

Woulda loved if he and Porter were a package deal somewhere.

If Trae ends up at UW :rofl:
Romars paychecks must be long

Does anyone here know if the its better for these players to go to the sports academies usually like IMG Academy, Findlay/Prime/Prolific Prep compared to the regular High Schools?
I can see the benefits of the prep schools for sure,but you gotta be careful of the shady ones like API.

SC with a close win. Just need the gators to get it done so we can move into first in the SEC

Hats off isu 42 isu 42 yall shoot the lights out. We absolutely deserved to lose that game. I'm not trying to make excuses here but with all the off court stuff going on then you throw in UK and Baylor plus a looming road trip to Manhattan this was a loaded, trap game. Hard to be mad at kids for not being focused and overlooking a team especially with all the other things going on around campus.

Speaking of...journalism has gone straight to the toilet. It is all about who breaks the stories then whether things are factual or not. No one cares about the integrity of stories being printed anymore. Its about shock, controversy and how many clicks you can draw.

Bill Walton just called Jordan Bell the most valuable player in the conference after the other game comparing him to Bill Russell, Kareem, Wilt.  Walton loves Jordan Bell

Bill Walton just called Jordan Bell the most valuable player in the conference after the other game comparing him to Bill Russell, Kareem, Wilt.  Walton loves Jordan Bell

Really?! :lol: I knew I had this telecast muted with the stereo playlist going for some reason.

Last edited:
langfor5 langfor5 to be honest I didn't think KU played bad. Frank Mason had a career game and you guys owned the glass, ISU just had an unreal day from behind the arc. It took a Herculean effort from 3 to beat y'all and that says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom