The College Basketball Post

Texas vs Oregon is about to come on ...

I didn't post about St. Joe's / Bama b/c I know no one wanted to watch that.
sick.gif

Senario Hillman did have a nice baseline 1 handed jam.

anybody watchin this tex vs ore game? im a oregon fan, but texas does NOT look like the #7 team in the nation!!! we (the ducks) can't buy a free throw(missed 13) and we're only down 12!

not that anyone notices

Eastern Washington vs Minnesota

benny valentine for e. wash is a player. good to see someone from home out there doing it

god i hate TH... i forgot how much until just now seeing him again. I can't wait to see him goto the NBA and get dominated and kicked out of the league sohe will finally be out of my life for good. What an ugly game he has... so obnoxious to watch flail around out there like a pansy, not to mention his annoyingfacial expressions.

I honestly don't know if i can watch another UNC game this year because of him - i really don't dislike any other player on their team but him, too.Shame.

If Notre Dame could rebound they'd be winning this game. It's really sad how bad they suck at getting boards right now. McAlarney is going off rightnow. that last one was from half court.

laugh.gif
Tyler is kicking Gody's teeth in...
If Notre Dame could rebound they'd be winning this game. It's really sad how bad they suck at getting boards right now.
laugh.gif
They're the most unathletic team in the country... What'd you expect?

Blake Griffin ...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Tyler is kicking Gody's teeth in...
If Notre Dame could rebound they'd be winning this game. It's really sad how bad they suck at getting boards right now.
laugh.gif
They're the most unathletic team in the country... What'd you expect?

Blake Griffin ...
nerd.gif

Rebounding is more about good coaching than athleticism... if they'd try putting a body on one of the UNC players they'd probably find a bit moresuccess than their "stand around and watch somebody dunk it over me" strategy is currently giving them.

By the way - your obsession with Griffin is getting a little on the creepy side.
laugh.gif
Still waiting for him to play somebody. UAB is a decent team overall, but they're all guards. Maybe USC will provide an interesting matchupfor him?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Maybe USC will provide an interesting matchup for him?
They just have under achieving guys like Taj Gibson so he'll beast.But I agree, I wanna see him play a good big man.

Wow ND guy had 39
eek.gif

Notre Dame finally coming down to Earth. McAlarney made it interesting with a few minutes to go but really, ND didn't have a chance.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should have been a bigger win than it was, but hey I'll take a 15 point win over the #8 team in the nation. Offensively Wayne was ghost the hole tourney,but Deon has played solid and Hans balled out tonight.

Lawson was making some sick lay-ups too. I couldn't believe some of those ones he got to drop in.

laugh.gif
at Marc Campbell scoring. Freshman year in high school we had just about every class together. I was joking with him last night that he looked Hawaiian onTV. Good to see him score though.

McAlarney was straight cash from anywhere tonight down the stretch.

No more thoughts...

Happy Turkey Day NT!

Rebounding is more about good coaching than athleticism... if they'd try putting a body on one of the UNC players they'd probably find a bit more success than their "stand around and watch somebody dunk it over me" strategy is currently giving them.
I mean, to an extent, sure... But when you're that unathletic as a collective unit, you're not gonna have much success against a team asbig, fast, and physical as UNC is... Putting a body on somebody only does so much... When guys are just blowing by you and jumping over you, there's not awhole lot you can do...
By the way - your obsession with Griffin is getting a little on the creepy side.
nerd.gif
Still waiting for him to play somebody. UAB is a decent team overall, but they're all guards. Maybe USC will provide an interesting matchup for him?
laugh.gif
My favorite college player since Hollis Price and TJ Ford... Really, I like that Oklahoma team as a whole A LOT...

And honestly, there's not anybody in the country that's gonna match up with Blake... Big. Physical. Strong. As athletic and explosive as they come.Good post game... The kid is special...

Jerome Jordan and Tulsa right around the corner, so there's your first real chance to see him against another NBA-caliber big... There isn't anybody inthe BigXII aside from Damion James and maybe Cole Aldrich/Craig Brackens that'll match up with him at all...

Oh, and back on UNC... If they don't win the title this year, Roy should get his got damn walking papers... I haven't seen anybody that's evenclose to what they're throwing out there... But I haven't seen a lot of UConn or Louisville yet...

Jerome Jordan and Tulsa right around the corner, so there's your first real chance to see him against another NBA-caliber big... There isn't anybody in the BigXII aside from Damion James and maybe Cole Aldrich/Craig Brackens that'll match up with him at all...

Oh, and back on UNC... If they don't win the title this year, Roy should get his got damn walking papers... I haven't seen anybody that's even close to what they're throwing out there... But I haven't seen a lot of UConn or Louisville yet...
Na Cole Alrich ain't #%*!.
grin.gif

He is a beast. The OU team can be as good as anyone for me. You know what your getting from Blake. But other guys like Willie Warren, other Griffin, youdon't know exactly whats going to happen with them. If they click. I can see them beating anyone.

You guys are really really going hard on UNC. I think there are a few teams that can give them a run. Uconn, Louisville both can. But especially Uconn. The waythey match up with Thabeet. Then you go Price, Austrie, and Kemba. I won't say Louisville until they do something with all their talent. But I like howthey match up too. Earl Clark and Samuels inside could give handjob trouble.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by dreClark

24 & 18
20 & 19
25 & 21
35 & 21
32 & 15

sick.gif
sick.gif
American
Miss Valley State
(21) Davidson
Gardner-Webb
UAB
And the other player in this country going 20/20 right now against even that competition right now is.......

Nobody.
grin.gif

Regardless of competition, those numbers are outta this world...

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

24 & 18
20 & 19
25 & 21
35 & 21
32 & 15

sick.gif
sick.gif
American
Miss Valley State
(21) Davidson
Gardner-Webb
UAB
And the other player in this country going 20/20 right now against even that competition right now is.......

Nobody.
grin.gif

Regardless of competition, those numbers are outta this world...
I agree the numbers he's putting up are very good but I'm eager to see how he does against more elite comp

This UNC team is unreal, and I was at UNC for the 2005 championship. They are a lot better overall top to bottom over last year, with the addition of Drew IIand Davis. They have shooters in Wayne, Green, Graves, and Lawson has shot a decent percent so far. Lawson is playing defense this year, as well as Green andHans, plus Ginyard will return in december. I have never seen a team that can continuously come in waves like they do.

While I'm not saying they are going to go undefeated or that teams like Louisville, UConn, or OU will not give them a good game or beat them, but thequestion is can they get enough out of their role players. McAlarney scored 39 and they lost by 15, and he went 5-6 from 3 in the last 5 min. or the game couldhave been really ugly. Secondly look at those other top teams that rely on freshman to contribute heavily, freshman tend to hit a wall in february or so,unless your a superstud like Rose Durant, Hans, Melo.

I played against unc on monday and they are a great team. Its crazy how they play so well together even though they are so good individually. I play forChaminade by the way. We lost to indiana today by 2, im number 24

OMG he is GIVING IT to 'Gody.

Where is Sura?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Slap.

I was watching, but I was at the bar ignoring girls from my high school trying to talk to me, when they are 5 years past their prime. Mid-twenties is a scary+%! time in a man's life.

My man had an off night, but Mac got hot. Either way, I'll be waiting for Ham to get revenge in April. He'll give him 20/20, word to Barbara Walters.

Back
Top Bottom