The College Basketball Post

Wanna say we just rebuilding after Aja left but Jesus we’re dropping games left and right. **** is depressing every single sport stinks right now.
She's recruiting my dad friend's daughter HEAVY, only problem is shes 15. Dawn might not be around to see the girl make it to college if the losing continues. :rofl: :rofl:

You still feel good about Vernon Carey ?

Yes. 2 days away so things can always change but Gershon and Daniels have said Duke.

If Tre was to bounce then they would explore a possible grad transfer/late addition. Don’t see them getting back in on Cole. Tre is playing damn good ball but I think he’s back as of December ‘18. In a realistic matter, boogie would run point with the help of Goldwire and Alex would run the 2

With regards to Carey? Both have put in a CB for Duke and Evan said that’s what he’s hearing. He usually doesn’t put in a pick this late unless he has his article written.

Re: Stewart, he is said to decide soon but hasn’t tipped his hand. If you ask Washington, MSU, and Duke all believe they lead. No one really knows. His relationship with Hopkins worries me

With regards to Carey? Both have put in a CB for Duke and Evan said that’s what he’s hearing. He usually doesn’t put in a pick this late unless he has his article written.

My comment was based off of this post from Daniels:

8868526.jpeg

And typically, don't the writers usually write multiple articles - one for each school, and then release the article for the school that is chosen?

Some may but I know that Evan doesn’t. That was speculative on my part about him already having it written. I know he’s done that in the past

She's recruiting my dad friend's daughter HEAVY, only problem is shes 15. Dawn might not be around to see the girl make it to college if the losing continues. :rofl: :rofl:

Man I think Dawn is teflon even if she goes .500 the next 5 years. Bringing a championship to SC in the Geno era is unheard of. Everybody is saying we're just in a slump right now since Aja left and that the recruits we've got now are suppposed to be the truth next year but we'll see. Sadly I think Frank is teflon for a few more years too for making the final four :smh:. Not that we've had any better in the past but Jesus he frustrates me sometimes with his philosophy and recruiting

Some may but I know that Evan doesn’t. That was speculative on my part about him already having it written. I know he’s done that in the past

I'm just trying to dig down into what is actually known. I feel like he could choose MSU, but then again I don't think MSU has ever won against Duke. In a game, or in recruiting.

That was tough to watch. Florida has to be the worst team in the country from the stripe

Last few years for Heels we've called them "very expensive throws"

Can't make a call on this years team on it yet.

But the Hansbrough era....man...all those dudes hit their FT. It was great.

Back
Top Bottom