The College Basketball Post

Corey Fisher just stop it.. 1-12 and about 4 TO's.. Nova has nothing going on in the paint.. Somebody call up Curtis Sumpter

Worst call of the century already.. How do you call that bull!! This game deserved to go into OT..
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Gtown will be the worst 2 seed in the history of college ball if they hold on to it. That is just not right. Gtown gets handed every game by the refs. What ajoke. Nova needs to protest or something

That call sucked... But at least it didn't go to OT.
laugh.gif
I'd rather watch the Horns.
smile.gif

That was just a horrible call. Yeah there was some contact but you just can't call that kind of foul, in that kind of situation.

Gtown gets handed every game by the refs.
Tonight yeah,,,that was bad...downright awful.

but at least we put ourselves in a position to win games.

Yeah we'll be the worst #2 seed, the worst Big East champ, blah blah blah

i know none of yall watch any womens ncaa but i caught the ending of the volunteers rutgers game and there was some shady stuff going on with the gameclock.... it stopped with .2 seconds left.... very wierd...

and yes g-town have the refs in their pockets...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

i know none of yall watch any womens ncaa but i caught the ending of the volunteers rutgers game and there was some shady stuff going on with the game clock.... it stopped with .2 seconds left.... very wierd...

and yes g-town have the refs in their pockets...
smh.gif

Yea Rutgers got +!%+@+% screwed on that game

laugh.gif
G'Town does it again. That means Saturday our win will just meanmore
happy.gif

Is Conner Atchley not a MIRROR IMAGE of Brian Bodicker? Dude plays exactly like Bodicker used to...
laugh.gif

Atchley out here contesting dunks just BEGGING to get put on a poster by Slim or Jackson...

laugh.gif
I was sitting like 3 rows behind that and that was by far the worstcall I've ever seen to end a game. There was more contact on Reynolds' drive to the basket then there was on that baseline

Shady and D are playing so well right now. Our D is stepping up.

Oh and check my dude Keith Langford sitting behind the KU bench.

There was more contact on Reynolds' drive to the basket then there was on that baseline
That's what Jay Wright was saying and he is one of the most fair coaches there is in college ball. I can't believe he didn't evenargue more. I woulda gone ballistic. That's Jay Wright for you though...classy even when he shouldn't be.

Darrel Arthur is Sick.. The post moves, the athleticism.. the shot.. How come I've only recognized his game today??

Brian Bodicker?? that name sounds so familar.. Atchley is def lighting it up..

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Is Conner Atchley not a MIRROR IMAGE of Brian Bodicker? Dude plays exactly like Bodicker used to...
laugh.gif

Atchley out here contesting dunks just BEGGING to get put on a poster by Slim or Jackson...

laugh.gif
Uncanny
Originally Posted by langfor5

Shady and D are playing so well right now. Our D is stepping up.

Oh and check my dude Keith Langford sitting behind the KU bench.

Yeah, I think he's playin down here for the Toros

Yeah, I think he's playin down here for the Toros
Yup and I'm pretty sure his teammate is Billy Thomas, another former KU player.

Oh and Fanatic15...has Conner been shooting like this all year or is it because KU is in town. I swear something about this team just makes some opposingplayer just shoot lights out from the 3.

has Conner been shooting like this all year or is it because KU is in town. I swear something about this team just makes some opposing player just shoot lights out from the 3.
If memory serves me correctly, he's shooting over 50% from deep on the year...

Yeah he's been shooting the 3 a lot this year as compared to season passed. He was real hot at the beginning of the season, hit a little bit of a lull andthen is lighting it back up a bit. We seem to always get these big guys who can shoot
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the clemson AD writing a letter to the ACC about the free throws, what the hell is wrong with people. I swear UNC is damned if you do and damned if youdont. We purposely do not over-defend on the perimeter and inside the paint, if you watch ANY UNC game you can see this. It is frustrating sometimes to watchbut at the same time man-defense is the way to go IMO, and when teams are shooting over their seasons percentages from the field and for three, theres nothingwe can do. But you cant ridicule UNC for playing "poor" defense, and then be mad when we dont commit alot of fouls becasue we play very passivedefense (not coming over to help inside paint when a perimeter defender gets beat)

Back
Top Bottom