The College Basketball Post

Texas could be dangerous if Augustine gets more consistent with his scoring. Last night he could not get $+@% and if he starts to make some of those
eek.gif

BTW Darrel Arthur is a beast. Lottery?
pimp.gif

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana swingman A.J. Ratliff will not finish his senior season with the Hoosiers.

Ratliff missed the Hoosiers' last two games, but coach Kelvin Sampson said Tuesday those absences were not a disciplinary move. The parting comes after aturbulent season in which Ratliff was declared academically ineligible for the first semester and then slowed by a sprained ankle in December.

"Both of us agreed that it was in his best interests to focus on himself and to work through his personal issues," Sampson said in a brief statementreleased by the athletic department. "We wish him the best."

This season, Ratliff averaged 11.3 minutes in nine games, 1.7 points and 1.3 rebounds for the Hoosiers (20-3). He fell behind newcomers Eric Gordon, JamarcusEllis and Jordan Crawford in the Hoosiers' rotation and struggled to fit in.

Ratliff was the state's high school Mr. Basketball in 2004 but was slowed by injuries during his first three seasons.

YO!
Says "Mr. show up when the dust has cleared"... any UNC fan feeling good about the state of the program right now is either a psychotic or brain dead... or both. Quit living in denial (and showing up after the game is over to talk smack back)
Well clearly Craftsy, you have a short memory. Or you're so pre-occupied with your hate-lust for Carolina to remember that I was on here,Tarheel proud, during that 8-20 season. Or that you and I have gone back and forth before about the fact you seem to think (erroneously, I might add) thatCarolina has more fair-weather fans than the Dookies up the road. Or the official Tarheels post I started last season - and came through with a comment win orlose. Or maybe you weren't on here when I immediately got on here after the G-Town loss last year and talked more about how we shouldn't have lost thatgame and less about Green traveling. I'm just not on here as much as before, as evident by the 4 pages between this reply and the post you quoted. But thelast thing I'll be called is a fair-weather fan. Far from it. I wear my apparel on game day and the day after, regardless of outcome. I have no illfeelings about "the state of the program." As I said, survive and advance. We won a game with a wounded team. Nor do I have any grand idea that wehave a team poised to cut the nets down.

Fin. DF!!!

Regardless of tonight's game...how Purdue has been this good, being so young I don't know and it's scary....considering they don't have anykids that are gona leave early

Purdue is very scary. A ton of youth and they could be a sleeper come tournament time.

Anyone else think Michigan State is a little overrated? I don't think the big ten is as good as it has been so there has not been to much contest.

Back
Top Bottom