The College Basketball Post

how you gonna say augustin woulda been good in the gtown system when they style doesn't suit him at all?

Purdue with a big win.
UNC should win.
I wanna see Kentucky win.

how you gonna say augustin woulda been good in the gtown system when they style doesn't suit him at all?
He'd fit. I don't think it limits their abilities (stats, yes)....he wouldn't score as much but a player like him can fit anywhere,imo.

Next year I think we'll slowly see more adjustments in gtowns system, with a more talented point

and how does this @@!$+%$ pick up 4 fouls, when you know you're the only PG

Hansbrough with a block
eek.gif
That was for you Allen
laugh.gif

Props for Wiscy-Milwaukee for extending that game into overtime and allowing the Bulldogs to cover.

Quentin Thomas is bad for my health.
smh.gif
Dude is seriously trying to give me aheart attack.

Our team needs to get healthy, ASAP.

laugh.gif
@ Kentucky. So much for their resurgance...

UVA
smh.gif
...Under .500?? 1-9 in conference?
smh.gif

Butler won't make it out of round 2.

Honestly before today, even with their win streak, I was nowhere near sold on Purdue. Besides an impressive sweep of Consin, the only wins they had wereagainst an injured Lville when they were playing bad and at home against Ohio St. They also have losses against Wofford, Iowa St and Missouri. But they deflook pretty solid right now. Still don't like their chances this year to go far but next year maybe..

Originally Posted by petey yup

UVA
smh.gif
...Under .500?? 1-9 in conference?
smh.gif

We've had a lot of tough losses. Then we've had a few very bad losses. Too many injuries too.
Disappointing to see us lose, but I was very happywith how we played. The refs weren't as bad as I thought they'd be, but we definitely had some horrible calls go against us (Hansborough travels, majorpush offs, etc.).

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I know we were a top choice, but I always thought it got down to Texas and LSU??
We were #1 on his list until Hurricane Katrina. His fam relocated to Texas after that...the rest is history...I don't even think Texas startedrecruiting him before that. Thats why we took Rivers...because DJ didn't come

Back
Top Bottom