The Combat Jack Show Thread

Was a Good episode all around.

I didn't hear it is hilarious. He be going on tirades after saying he didn't hear or see something.

Joe is trying to rebrand his image of anger and rants :lol:

I guess him and Meek must be on decent terms despite Karen Civil, so he didn't want to bash it.

I still don't see Drake's team allowing him to do a interview with black media that's gonna ask him tough questions. Joe, Drink Champs, TBC. I don't see it happening. It's like how politicians won't do certain interviews because certain topics they have no answers for.

Yeah. Outside of Rap Radar, he did LeBron show. And those were very charitable environments for him :lol:.

I can see him doing a seemingly unpredictable (but actually in his wheelhouse) interview with Big Facts or something. And that would be intersting. Because Scream & Bank would walk on tip toes to not mess THAT up. And Drake would code switch and try to not offend nobody. It would be hilarious and dynamic in a way.

It's weird that fans demand invasive access from twitter and instagram, but not interviews from prominent rappers

I like the tech aspect Ice brings to the show

It's weird that fans demand invasive access from twitter and instagram, but not interviews from prominent rappers

I like the tech aspect Ice brings to the show
I work in IT and I appreciate his tech insight as well.

It is wild that drake especially who is fairly active socially doesn't have to speak on things via interviews. He shares alot in the music but still.

Anybody listen to million dollars worth of game with Wack?

been hearing clips of it and I can’t tell if wallo was really getting upset or not lol

I know most people on here don’t like Schultz/flagrant but Neal Brennan is on the most recent episode, really good conversation if you’re a Neal/Chappelle fan

Anyone ever see this Artemus Gordon character on IG?

dfhghg.png

bftjyj.png

mcvbmo.png

Back
Top Bottom