The Combat Jack Show Thread

This is a hell of an interview. Especially the last 30 minutes. Wow

Didn’t realize Warren G, saved Def Jam. And LL hating :lol:. And the confirmation or a lot of stories :lol:

The reparations talk at the end 🔥. Dude really sharp

That’s branding. You think Jordan told Gentry “Hey, put the greatest of all time on a shirt”…?

That’s muchhhhh different than (see video below)… look at the n_ neck in the screencap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: boy knew he was about to spew some nonsense

When he got FONKED on and wanted the footage destroyed

When AI crossed Jordan, he never cried to ESPN. He took it on the chin. That’s a top 2 AI highlight, dude crossed Jordan as a rookie and game recognized game.

You got Bron out here telling CAMERON PAYNE to be humble. How the hell you let Cam Payne get under your skin :lol: :rofl:

Bruh we know after like 94 Mike had total say over his brand. Let's not switch it. He promoted and called himself the best ever. He just didn't have IG to do it.

Bruh we know after like 94 Mike had total say over his brand. Let's not switch it. He promoted and called himself the best ever. He just didn't have IG to do it.

You really can't say that. Mike ain't involved with every aspect of his brand like that. Too much stuff releases.

Mike has never felt the need to promote himself as some sort of GOAT. That term wasn't even being used until LL tried it, and social media has taken it to another level.

The narcissism from Lebron and Jordan are totally different.

You really can't say that. Mike ain't involved with every aspect of his brand like that. Too much stuff releases.

Mike has never felt the need to promote himself as some sort of GOAT. That term wasn't even being used until LL tried it, and social media has taken it to another level.

No Mike didn't used the term goat but he did promote himself as the best ever. It has the same meaning. It's plenty of stories about Mike having a lot of input and say so in his designs. I can't play naive to that. Mike ain't see all that "best player ever" stuff til it released. :lol:

You right the narcissism is different between the 2. Mike did a HOF speech sh'n on any everybody. He put out a 5 part documentary doing the same, Pippen and his owner.

All you ever heard Jordan say was “I’m an ultimate competitor”. Jordan really let his play do the talking for him. Bron’s crying and complaints be so unnecessary. The sensitive GOAT :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Mike didn't used the term goat but he did promote himself as the best ever. It has the same meaning. It's plenty of stories about Mike having a lot of input and say so in his designs.

You right the narcissism is different between the 2. Mike did a HOF speech sh'n on any everybody. He put out a 5 part documentary doing the same, Pippen and his owner.

You want to PENALIZE Mike for going at his detractors? That’s a crime? One thing about Kobe and Mike is they embraced the villain role. LeBron wants to be universally liked by everyone. Fine and all but, that’s not reality.

Jordan calls out his enemies. Lebron does it behind closed doors and tucks his tail. I’m sure Bron dislikes a lot of people but he’s not man enough to admit it like MJ or Kobe. That’s the difference.

Bron sat on stage in Miami and said he’d win 4-6 championships :lol: :lol:

It’s known that Bron hates Dan Gilbert.

Like I said, Bron’s a hell of person and basketball player. Great man. But this is strictly about basketball. Dude ducks pressure all the time on the court

You want to PENALIZE Mike for going at his detractors? That’s a crime? One thing about Kobe and Mike is they embraced the villain role. LeBron wants to be universally liked by everyone. Fine and all but, that’s not reality.

Jordan calls out his enemies. Lebron does it behind closed doors and tucks his tail. I’m sure Bron dislikes a lot of people but he’s not man enough to admit it like MJ or Kobe. That’s the difference.

Bron sat on stage in Miami and said he’d win 4-6 championships :lol: :lol:

It’s known that Bron hates Dan Gilbert.

Like I said, Bron’s a hell of person and basketball player. Great man. But this is strictly about basketball. Dude ducks pressure all the time on the court

I'm not penalizing nothing, my problem is when people have a different set of rules for others. Lebron arrogant, Mike is arrogant. Both have every right to call themselves the goat or best ever whatever term you wanna use.

And Lebron called out his haters and people cried about it for months :lol:

I don't know what pressure you saying Lebron "ducked". Man got a top 3 resume in his sport while being the most hyped ever coming into the league.

No Mike didn't used the term goat but he did promote himself as the best ever. It has the same meaning. It's plenty of stories about Mike having a lot of input and say so in his designs. I can't play naive to that. Mike ain't see all that "best player ever" stuff til it released. :lol:

When did he promote himself as the best ever?

You had a whole documentary about him and can't even point to it.

Like Mike was in design and marketing meetings and said nah, change that up. Put inspired by the greatest...

You're just arguing to argue at this point. Dude isn't doing goofy **** like putting imaginary crowns on himself in public.

When did he promote himself as the best ever?

You had a whole documentary about him and can't even point to it.

Like Mike was in design and marketing meetings and said nah, change that up. Put inspired by the greatest...

You're just arguing to argue at this point. Dude isn't doing goofy **** like putting imaginary crowns on himself in public.

You don't think Mike was at Nike meetings? :lol:

You right Mike ain't see his sneakers and shirts til they was in stores. The most image conscious athlete, the man that showed everybody how to build a brand had nothing to do with how he, himself was promoted.

Scottie @ 2:05 mark. Bruh this is a an 8 minute video of people VOUCHING that MJ never called himself the GOAT. These are modern video. I didn’t even use footage from the 90s or 2000s

Jordan IF ANYTHING shunned being called the greatest of all time. Bron goes on a crusade like Ghenges Kahn trying to spread the knowledge like c’mon man.

Jordan let his play do the talking and let the people vouch. Bron has practically begged people to call him the greatest and they’ve started doing so because he just is so fixated on being the greatest and revered

Jordan IF ANYTHING shunned being called the greatest of all time. Bron goes on a crusade like Ghenges Kahn trying to spread the knowledge like c’mon man.

Jordan let his play do the talking and let the people vouch. Bron has practically begged people to call him the greatest and they’ve started doing so because he just is so fixated on being the greatest and revered
Y’all are truly delusional about this :lol:. Media and player influence has involved but MJ was absolutely invested in cultivation of his myth and case as the GOAT

Y’all are truly delusional about this :lol:. Media and player influence has involved but MJ was absolutely invested in cultivation of his myth and case as the GOAT

He wasn't, because all of this is new. Do you remember sports and the media before social media and hot take shows?

Sports writers weren't flooding newspapers with GOAT think pieces like they do on ESPN and FS1 daily. Slow news day, Dallas Cowboys or GOAT conversation.

I grew up on Sports Reporters on ESPN on Sunday morning, that was my morning ritual. They never had the absurd conversations that Stephen A , Skip and Shannon have now. Everything is dumbed down.

You dudes keep talking about what you think, as opposed to what it was. That GOAT **** wasn't even discussed that much. That's why nobody can point to who was the best before Mike. Was it Kareem, Wilt, Oscar? Those were baseball conversations. That was for others to determine. That's why you don't see a bunch of videos of him talkin about being the best. You'll see him instead say, I saw Clyde, and I wanted to give him that work.

You dudes keep applying 2020 metrics to 1996.

You don't think Mike was at Nike meetings? :lol:

You right Mike ain't see his sneakers and shirts til they was in stores. The most image conscious athlete, the man that showed everybody how to build a brand had nothing to do with how he, himself was promoted.

a little different from a shirt tho. And Bron jumped the shark with that crown thing at the Super Bowl lol

a little different from a shirt tho. And Bron jumped the shark with that crown thing at the Super Bowl lol

You have to know a design of a sneaker you're going to be wearing for the next year is a lot different than sayings on boxes and shirts :stoneface:

You got folks in EYL comments talking about “do your own research” “it ain’t they job to vet their guests” :lol: :smh:

According to EYL comments some ***** named Caesar they rock with and have put on their platforms has been scamming people. They bringing up that Jay Morrison ***** too :lol:

I always look at those social media real estate/financial/stock gurus weird. They never straight up say what it is they just talk in vague inspirational terms and always try to sell you some course or training or some **** like that lol
****** a tier below Gary Vee. . They’re all selling the same ****.:lol:

Last edited:
He wasn't, because all of this is new. Do you remember sports and the media before social media and hot take shows?

Sports writers weren't flooding newspapers with GOAT think pieces like they do on ESPN and FS1 daily. Slow news day, Dallas Cowboys or GOAT conversation.

I grew up on Sports Reporters on ESPN on Sunday morning, that was my morning ritual. They never had the absurd conversations that Stephen A , Skip and Shannon have now. Everything is dumbed down.

You dudes keep talking about what you think, as opposed to what it was. That GOAT **** wasn't even discussed that much. That's why nobody can point to who was the best before Mike. Was it Kareem, Wilt, Oscar? Those were baseball conversations. That was for others to determine. That's why you don't see a bunch of videos of him talkin about being the best. You'll see him instead say, I saw Clyde, and I wanted to give him that work.

You dudes keep applying 2020 metrics to 1996.

LeBron is a narcissist like hell :lol:. And it’s kinda understandable, given how he’s been proclaimed “the chosen one” since 2016.

This is the most hilarious thing to me tho. After beating the warriors in 2016, Bron himself didn’t even consider himself “The GOAT” he’s on record, saying this:

1EE767F2-443B-4ACB-9FCC-339CD994F9F3.jpeg

95519885-34BD-4D9F-B600-50A8B1F64264.jpeg

Then, after KD signed to GSW…and then losing to them 2 years in a row….he says this:

Dude is hilarious and insecure about his goat status, cuz he knows he ain’t it. Top 5 all time tho.

Now look at how mj, fresh off a 3peat handles this:

To Magic33 Magic33 & finessence finessence point. Completely different!

wavycrocket wavycrocket look at Rich Paul reaction at the 00:08 second mark :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s had enough like you my dawg but c’monnnnnnnn, you putting us in the crosshairs again Bron :rofl: :rofl:

Rich a a true “get money n_” like bruh f*** all that back and forth Bron. You’ve done it all. Let’s give it a rest.

He’s Bron’s version of TyTy like Jay-Z :lol:

His days ones tired of it and they know he’s a egomaniac

After the first 3 peat, not the 2nd.

s-l1600.jpg

wavycrocket wavycrocket know damn well he don't believe that fake humble answer from Mike

Look at MJ so humble

Never, EVER said “MJ was humble”. I just showed you in his own words, how he handled that convo, versus how LeBron himself handles it.

How y’all can’t square away the obvious difference is mind-blowing to me :lol:. But y’all are being intentionally obtuse.

Carry on!

Back
Top Bottom