The Combat Jack Show Thread

It’s amazing how you do this everytime

I used to think you were playing but your mind really works like this

***** talking about China and letting a white man eat out my refrigerator and call my sister a ***** over white men interviewing rappers. :lol:

What is your solution to the “problem”? No white men allowed to interview street rappers? :lol: What do you think is the cumulative effect of Vlad and No Jumper on rap culture/black people?

And once again :lol: I’ll ask who is the black podcaster/rap interviewer you regularly support that you want us to replace Adam and Vlad with? I like Ayo Consaco, Fogfo Looney and Art of Dialogue. B High raw too

Last edited:

***** talking about China and letting a white man eat out my refrigerator and call my sister a ***** over white men interviewing rappers. :lol:

What is your solution to the “problem”? No white men allowed to interview street rappers? :lol: What do you think is the cumulative effect of Vlad and No Jumper?

And Once Again I’ll ask who is the black podcaster/rap interviewer you regularly support that you want us to replace Adam and Vlad with? :lol: I like Ayo Consaco, Fogfo Looney and Art of Dialogue.

It’s not about replacing bro. I’m not as heavily invested as y’all young dudes are in a lot of these new dudes I’m 35.

I don’t sit and watch interviews all day, I care about the MUSIC.

No one is saying freeze out white dudes from the culture. All I said was I could LOOK at Adam22 and tell he was a clown. Point blank period. Now you have all his ex employees coming out the woodwork. They clearly had no backbone or integrity and just let dude, do whatever he wanted now they’re crying wolf.

You justify other people doing stuff to us, just because we do it amongst ourselves. That’s a weak mentality to have.

I used to think you were playing but your mind really works like

…. Says the person who gives these white dudes free reign over his existence. Bro you have absolutely no backbone and fall for anything.

But I tend to forget that you were raised by the internet :lol:

What is your solution to the “problem”? No white men allowed to interview street rappers? :lol: What do you think is the cumulative effect of Vlad and No Jumper on rap culture/black people?

And once again :lol: I’ll ask who is the black podcaster/rap interviewer you regularly support that you want us to replace Adam and Vlad with? I like Ayo Consaco, Fogfo Looney and Art of Dialogue. B High raw too

a key point is that both adam22, vlad, & even dj akademiks, all were on the outside looking in, they did not come up talking to & about personalities that were necessarily in the mainstream; that was a big part of their appeal. they fairly organically grew their audience, them being corny or outsiders was irrelevant to the fact that they became the go to for their niches of content…say all you want about folk ‘letting’ a guy like adam22 prosper but who else was willing to seriously entertain interviewing these awkward weirdo soundcloud rappers when they barely had a buzz…

Last edited:
a key point is that both adam22, vlad, & even dj akademiks, all were on the outside looking in, they did not come up talking to & about personalities that were not necessarily in the mainstream; that was a big part of their appeal. they fairly organically grew their audience, them being corny or outsiders was irrelevant to the fact that they became the go to for their niches of content…say all you want about folk ‘letting’ a guy like adam22 prosper but who else was willing to seriously entertain interviewing these awkward weirdo soundcloud rappers when they barely had a buzz…

Vlad already had a name

VLAD been a mixtape DJ for over 20 years, he was already a name in hip hop circles so that’s false. Akademiks is Jamaican so, he’s already grandfathered into the culture

This Adam cat is a doofus…. You hate these awkward, SoundCloud rappers… yet you’re watching their interviews? Make it make sense :lol: :lol:

***** talking like he Malcolm X for not watching white men interview rappers

You couldn’t be any further from the truth. No one cares or is even worried about who’s doing the interviews or narrating, the point I’m is making people like you hype and prop up any, and everyone then act SHOCKED when you realize that these dudes (especially those like Adam) reveal who they are when you were told that they “look” like the type.

Adam was never interested in hip hop. Vlad has ALWAYS been involved.

Adam saw it as a lick and he had a bunch of dummies (preferably his black cohost) who fell for the okie doke.

If you don’t see the difference, that’s on you

Vlad already had a name

VLAD been a mixtape DJ for over 20 years, he was already a name in hip hop circles so that’s false. Akademiks is Jamaican so, he’s already grandfathered into the culture

This Adam cat is a doofus…. You hate these awkward, SoundCloud rappers… yet you’re watching their interviews? Make it make sense :lol: :lol:

never did i state i hated soundcloud rappers, i don’t necessarily think awkward & weirdo are always derogatory/negative descriptors…to say that dj vlad (i’m sure him being in the music industry & as an actual dj & documentarian granted him access & connections but most folk watching his content are probably oblivious to this, people were not watching his interviews because he was a dj or had the most popular/relevant personalities on) had a name and that dj ak is jamaican is disingenuous to your point tho…they’re kinda a nothing distinctions to make as it is irrelevant to the claim of them being ‘culture vultures/outsiders’ or the point i’m making in terms of their success in media. why would anyone be vetting someone like adam22 interviewing soundcloud rappers or dj ak when getting the minutiae of little known chicago rappers’s beefs when people weren’t actually checking for them as personalities then but for their niche of content?

Vlad already had a name

sheit-well.gif

Dude has shown just as much disconnect as these white boys. Hip hop culture which is a black american artform.

Seems like it's about done for the interviewing just rappers lane anyways except for the folks who always did it regardless.

_'s will complain about black podcasters and media people too. Sway does GREAT interviews and I've heard people say he's not good because he don't ask the goofy questions. Big Boy just did a great interview with Snoop. I heard people say they don't like Big Boys jokes. :lol:

_'s will find a way to complain, especially about another black man. Either he scamming, they don't like one thing he said so it's **** him, etc.

Be that as it may. I’m not even an Akademiks fan but, I’m just being honest. Y’all need to blame the fans for the disconnect though

How is he grandfathered in something he knew nothing about until like he was like 15? He said he didn't hear any hip hop, R&B old or recent in his household.

_'s will complain about black podcasters and media people too. Sway does GREAT interviews and I've heard people say he's not good because he don't ask the goofy questions. Big Boy just did a great interview with Snoop. I heard people say they don't like Big Boys jokes. :lol:

_'s will find a way to complain, especially about another black man. Either he scamming, they don't like one thing he said so it's **** him, etc.

I think it's a generation thing and not being able to relate. If you aren't getting a click bait question, people act like your interview wasn't good these days. That's all they care about going viral.

I enjoy listening to people who actually love and care about the culture, and it's not just a lick and something they come upon.

They're used to the goofy and salacious TMZ questions from amateurs. A lot of those Vlad questions are goofy and intrusive. It's made stars not want to do interviews at all(Drake, Jay, Beyonce)

I think it's a generation thing and not being able to relate. If you aren't getting a click bait question, people act like your interview wasn't good these days. That's all they care about going viral.

I enjoy listening to people who actually love and care about the culture, and it's not just a lick and something they come upon.

They're used to the goofy and salacious TMZ questions from amateurs. A lot of those Vlad questions are goofy and intrusive. It's made stars not want to do interviews at all(Drake, Jay, Beyonce)

maybe i’m trippin but the vlad ‘line of questioning,’ is a relatively recent phenomenon the stuff he was doing, at least in terms of the hip hop interviews was much more benign…and that’s a lot of blame to put on interviewers, when the fact is most stars never really were into doing interviews 😂😂😂, it always was a means to and end for artists; they’d much rather be making the art than have to explain it or talk about stuff unrelated to said art…when it no longer became as necessary for things like awareness or promotion, artists that could facilitate that stuff on their own all became super selective on who they sat down to talk with, if at all.

then the other part is that role of artist & repertoire basically became unnecessary expense or more aptly a cumbersome expense when artists were building there own hype, fast tracked to market & hadn’t needed traditional interviews or traditional development so didn’t really come up being accustomed to having to do as many radio (which the decline of local terrestrial radio also plays a part) spots.

one could say interviews became more salacious kinda as a result of this, but i think fans always were interested in knowing more about the artists they listen to/liked/ and/or admired but because interviews were so ingrained as part of the ‘process’ of industry there was a sort of handshake agreement of favors & questions that wouldn’t be asked or controversies/subject not to be broached.

Joe with the low key ad for that Blackening movie. :lol:

Comedies really aren't my thing, but I don't want to say anything negative, so I'll do a game show :lol:
Whole time I'm thinking they must've given him at least 10 for him to be giving out 2500. It was hilarious though that nahmean Parks was done after the hip Hop portion.

Exactly. This is the reality TV/Love and hip hop generation all grown up. They were raised up off drama, shock value, memes and going viral. Their all wired up that way.

Whole time I'm thinking they must've given him at least 10 for him to be giving out 2500. It was hilarious though that nahmean Parks was done after the hip Hop portion.

It was funny, because I had some jokes, but Melissa's mother is dead.

Wasn't her mother white? When she said my mother never said that a couple of times. I was like ummmmm....

Damn rip to her mom's, didn't even know she was mixed. She was cute, reminds me of this tall thick blonde milf I used to crush on.

Back
Top Bottom