The Combat Jack Show Thread

Never, EVER said “MJ was humble”. I just showed you in his own words, how he handled that convo, versus how LeBron himself handles it.

How y’all can’t square away the obvious difference is mind-blowing to me :lol:. But y’all are being intentionally obtuse.

Carry on!

But you using his fake answer as proof. Mike was always guarded and never showed who he really was while he was playing.

So it's better to dance around it vs just answering it, it that what we saying?

Bron is definitely right there in a group with just MJ because of how the mere mention of his name sends people in a tailspin. People don't trip like this when Kareem or Magic comes up.

jordan was a phenomenon…so many things converged during his era that just aren’t likely to be repeated/replicated both on & off the court that really put jordan in a different stratosphere for those who were around to see it…in time tho, as memory fades, and lebron probably owning most every statistically important record across different categories playoffs & regular season, combined with the longevity & being a model, stand up dude; the claim of him being le🐐 will be kinda unassailable

I noticed Math often does that. It's like he wants to make sure the show is focused around him.

He needs to do it often with dude in the red hoody. Dude says some dumb **** sometimes or will ask questions that have already been answered.

jordan was a phenomenon…so many things converged during his era that just aren’t likely to be repeated/replicated both on & off the court that really put jordan in a different stratosphere for those who were around to see it…in time tho, as memory fades, and lebron probably owning most every statistically important record across different categories playoffs & regular season, combined with the longevity & being a model, stand up dude; the claim of him being le🐐 will be kinda unassailable
With the way things are going I don’t think LeBron is going to last @ #1 in most of those categories. Next generation gonna produce dudes who will top it

Math ego is getting the best of him. He kept cutting his man with the hat off in these interviews. Especially this one:

And dude had some GREAT questions and insight smh

This is Hoffa’s biggest moment and the most limelight he been in so he def gon try to make it about himself as much as possible…Hopefully it’s just a phase instead of letting it really get to his head and start f’n stuff up

With the way things are going I don’t think LeBron is going to last @ #1 in most of those categories. Next generation gonna produce dudes who will top it

even with the more open game & advancements in injury prevention, medical recovery it is very unlikely that another player will have the consistency, health, longevity, to move man out of so many categories…which isn’t to say another guy won’t come along and actually be a better player, players do generally become better every generation as the game changes

even with the more open game & advancements in injury prevention, medical recovery it is very unlikely that another player will have the consistency, health, longevity, to move man out of so many categories…which isn’t to say another guy won’t come along and actually be a better player, players do generally become better every generation as the game changes

Brons combination of being the healthiest, youngest + most consistent of the guys in the top 10 is why his numbers are likely to not be surpassed. He was 27-7-7 and playing about 75 games per year for almost 15 straight years. Most of the greats were retired by year 12.

it’s hard to see somebody doing that, almost out the gate that with that level of games being played

I think that’s his true greatness. Reliability and consistency.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure it’s going to happen.

Brons combination of being the healthiest, youngest + most consistent of the guys in the top 10 is why his numbers are likely to not be surpassed. He was 27-7-7 and playing about 75 games per year for almost 15 straight years. Most of the greats were retired by year 12.

it’s hard to see somebody doing that, almost out the gate that with that level of games being played

Agree but Lowkey him and Kareem the most successful amateur and pro basketball players ever. Kareem dominated all 3 levels, I’m sure Lebron would’ve dominated college too. People refuse to compare Kareem and Bron because their skillset were different but Kareem and Wilt probably had equal hype as Lebron. People with common sense should be able to gauge

He’s probably the most consistent athlete ever. Like Jerry Rice, Pete Rose, Willie Mays, heck, Ichiro Suzuki and Brady.

All those dudes produced in their 20s, 30s and 40s.

I’ll never penalize Bron for the hand he was dealt because dude is literally the greatest sports story era.

I watched Bron and Jordan growing up. Jordan IN-GAME was just different

There you go wavycrocket wavycrocket

Bron was the best from 2010-20. Glad you seen the light. :emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

Last edited:
6pac 6pac went to hell and back for that white man Adam :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t understand how people couldn’t take one look at dude and tell that he was no good. Dude looks like he smells like a wet grizzly bear

6pac 6pac went to hell and back for that white man Adam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everytime we’ve ever discussed him or Vlad All I said was that I don’t see the big deal about him and Vlad being in the culture. Ironically by acting like they have this huge impact you give them more value than they have and put them on this pedestal like all of the black community problems go back to Adam22 and Vlad :lol:

Ayo Consaco and Fogfo Looney. Those are two black podcasters/content creators in the same space that I feel like we should prop up if we collectively don’t like that white boys can come in here and take over the podcast/interview lane. Do you have any black interviewers/podcasters you rock with you wanna try to give some shine to? or do you just like yelling at the void about some **** that really is much much larger than two clickbaiting *** white boys :lol:

On the flip side...so ****ing what No Jumper promotes negativity? Welcome to America. So does Sony, Universal, and Warner. The ENTIRE reward system for black music is controlled by companies where a white person sits at the top of the pyramid. The most powerful person in that room Bobby Shmurda was sliding across tables for was LA Reid...and guess who he answered to?

There's also an extreme exaggeration on the impact that these guys have on what they're promoting. It was always completely ridiculous to suggest that Akademiks was literally causing violence in Chicago. ****** on here love to talk about how rap music doesn't make people kill people...so I can't fathom how we'd think that streamers are causing people to kill people.

It's one of the biggest cognitive dissonances in society to me how the morality kicks in surrounding this culture.....only when the music isn't playing. Ice might be older than Adam and is a HUGE fan of Drill music and talks about it all the time...but I guess it's different when he's just talking about the "music". :lol:

We'll celebrate a King Von for his "music"...but damn the white blogger for asking him about the 12 "opps" he's "smoking on" in the music. I've also seen more than a few of those Trap Lore Ross vids in here...so clearly we understand the idea of consuming content from parties we don't "agree with".

At the end of the day...just like Adam said...it's a mutually beneficial arrangement the artists have with these guys. They WANT and NEED access to the Ak's, the Adam's, and the Vlads' platforms.

Everytime we’ve ever discussed him or Vlad All I said was that I don’t see the big deal about him and Vlad being in the culture. Ironically by acting like they have this huge impact you give them more value than they have and put them on this pedestal like all of the black community problems go back to Adam22 and Vlad :lol:

Ayo Consaco and Fogfo Looney. Those are two black podcasters/content creators in the same space that I feel like we should prop up if we collectively don’t like that white boys can come in here and take over the podcast/interview lane. Do you have any black interviewers/podcasters you rock with you wanna try to give some shine to? or do you just like yelling at the void about some **** that really is much much larger than two clickbaiting *** white boys :lol:

One day you'll learn the defense of there's other stuff that's bad too isn't a good defense

other people had Nick Fuentes on also :lol:

Do better black man

I’m not a King Von fan so I could CARE LESS about him or anything tied to him. You still don’t get it.

“Because we allow it, let everyone else allow it too?”

That’s like like a white man come in your house and go in your refrigerator JUST because he saw you and your family do the same.

You just don’t get it, and never will. China ain’t letting no black dude come in and dictated any policies.

Buckingham Palace ain’t letting no black man go in and rearrange it’s decor. Harvard would never allow a black man to come in, and stir up controversy or disrespect it’s heritage. Why? Because those type of institutions police outsiders and don’t allow them to STEP out of line.

Blacks Americans are the only ones who ALLOW any, and everyone to participate without vetting.

“Hey, come on in you’re allllll invited” Just because we do stuff amongst each OTHER does not mean everyone else does, as well.

Bro when me and my partnas would crack jokes and anyone OUTSIDE the circle thought they could just step in and laugh, them mfers got roasted.

We fight and argue as family, but let an outsider try to step in and think they could do the same to my family, they got the business….

But again I realize a lot these folks just were not raised like me.

“Hey Ronnie, I saw you call your sister a b****, so I’m going to call her a b*** too”

That’s exactly how a lot of black folks allow these “outsiders” to act and infiltrate our culture with no blowback

One day you'll learn the defense of there's other stuff that's bad too isn't a good defense

other people had Nick Fuentes on also :lol:

Do better black man

He will NEVER understand bro. He’s a product of the 3rd generation post desegregation. Desegregation started around the late 60s, early 70s so these kids born in the late 90s and early 2000s have been brought up around other white kids their entire lives.

When I was in elementary school, we had no white kids.

So kids his age are the ones who always went to integrated schools and were probably around white kids since daycare. They really just allow anything to go on with no retaliation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom