The Combat Jack Show Thread

_'s will complain about black podcasters and media people too. Sway does GREAT interviews and I've heard people say he's not good because he don't ask the goofy questions. Big Boy just did a great interview with Snoop. I heard people say they don't like Big Boys jokes. :lol:

_'s will find a way to complain, especially about another black man. Either he scamming, they don't like one thing he said so it's **** him, etc.

To your point, check out this interview. Fire :pimp:

Didn't he just get out before the last YSL album?

I remember it being kind of a big deal around that time.

Homie gotta be institutionalized like a mutha****a. God damn.

Yeah. It’s kinda crazy, cuz Thug/YSL success & money is the reason he got out the first place. He’d been fighting a body for like a decade or something, and came home like 2 years ago, thanks to Thug lawyers. But Then The RICO **** got him swept back up in it by association (took the same deal as Gunna & them). That’s some tough luck, cuz dude can’t have a weapon, but he’s Young Thugs brother…in a city where they are actively beefing. Already know his mentality was “rather be caught with it, than without.”

They got their 20 years outta dude somehow, some way.

Yeah. It’s kinda crazy, cuz Thug/YSL success & money is the reason he got out the first place. He’d been fighting a body for like a decade or something, and came home like 2 years ago, thanks to Thug lawyers. But Then The RICO **** got him swept back up in it by association (took the same deal as Gunna & them). That’s some tough luck, cuz dude can’t have a weapon, but he’s Young Thugs brother…in a city where they are actively beefing. Already know his mentality was “rather be caught with it, than without.”

Hombre should have left the state. Granted that is easier said than done.

That’s some tough luck, cuz dude can’t have a weapon, but he’s Young Thugs brother…in a city where they are actively beefing. Already know his mentality was “rather be caught with it, than without.”

He might not even have been able to. He was on probation.

Damn, that is sad as hell... All of this sad as hell.

finessence finessence

Yet the white man rap interviewers are our culture’s problem :lol:

calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif

Again what is the inversion to this if you gon skip over the fact that she surrounded by all those black faces that was gonna let her get ****** until Officer Vlad broke it down? :lol: Swizz ain’t have time to tell her how a record contract works? :lol: It’s cool if a ***** finessing if his skin not white?

I could give a damn about Vlad but this GIF a cute way to side step what I’m saying: a white clickbaiter asking rappers about **** they already put out there on their own is near the bottom of the list of what’s ACTUALLY ****** up in our culture. ****** love empty gestures and sounding good lol.

Last edited:
Again what is the inversion to this if you gon skip over the fact that she surrounded by all those black faces that was gonna let her get ****ed until Officer Vlad broke it down? :lol: Swizz ain’t have time to tell her how a record contract works? :lol: It’s cool if a ***** finessing if his skin not white?

I could give a damn about Vlad but this GIF a cute way to side step what I’m saying: a white clickbaiter asking rappers about **** they already put out there on their own is near the bottom of the list of what’s ACTUALLY ****ed up in our culture. ****** love empty gestures and sounding good lol.

That's good Vlad broke down how the industry works but he'll still do a interview with a goofy rapper that's desperate for attention asking him police questions. :lol:

Like I don't think Vlad is a bad dude but he's white and as much as he's been connected to black culture he still has a unintentional or intentional disconnect.

Again what is the inversion to this if you gon skip over the fact that she surrounded by all those black faces that was gonna let her get ****ed until Officer Vlad broke it down? :lol: Swizz ain’t have time to tell her how a record contract works? :lol: It’s cool if a ***** finessing if his skin not white?

I could give a damn about Vlad but this GIF a cute way to side step what I’m saying: a white clickbaiter asking rappers about **** they already put out there on their own is near the bottom of the list of what’s ACTUALLY ****ed up in our culture. ****** love empty gestures and sounding good lol.

I brought up Swizz in the other thread. Is Swizz running the label? And who were these labels run by?

We don't know what Swizz and her talk about, or if that's editing on Vlad's part. She could have been playing dumb. Funny how you put it all on Swizz?

Isn't our culture run by vultures just like Vlad who sensationalize and glamorize the negative that you keep running to defend?

That's good Vlad broke down how the industry works but he'll still do a interview with a goofy rapper that's desperate for attention asking him police questions. :lol:

Like I don't think Vlad is a bad dude but he's white and as much as he's been connected to black culture he still has a unintentional or intentional disconnect.

it really is this, for as much as any person that is able to authentically & genuinely ingratiate themselves into a culture to which they are not ‘naturally’ a part of, ‘naturally’ being used loosely because they are so many factors at play, there is always going to blind spots for said individual as well their own morals & values from their own understanding & upbringing that they will apply to things even in the context of being within said culture…

Bruh probably be in various IG/Twitter comment sections saying “yeah, he/she is invited to the cookout” :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

“But, but, but, but black people do it so….. should be allowed to as well”

5247474D-69A8-4316-8D02-9421CBAFB4F7.jpeg
C65DB558-DAAD-427E-A886-AACD0D364786.jpeg

this both a bad faith argument & the worst case interpretation of the point being made 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom