The Combat Jack Show Thread

Bruh probably be in various IG/Twitter comment sections saying “yeah, he/she is invited to the cookout” :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

“But, but, but, but black people do it so….. should be allowed to as well”

5247474D-69A8-4316-8D02-9421CBAFB4F7.jpeg
C65DB558-DAAD-427E-A886-AACD0D364786.jpeg

He from the Carolina’s so I understand them people got him spooked

:lol: all cute stuff man but the ugly part is again no acknowledgement of all the black faces that we’re gonna let her *** get cooked :lol:

I’m not even finna acknowledge all that other **** u tryna slide in

Y’all don’t be reading what 6pac 6pac be saying. He be making a lot of sense most of the times. Some of the takes…eh, but I fully get what he saying.

Feel like @tokes99 just explains it better :lol:

I get what he saying, he means well but he does have a history of.... defending white people too hard. :lol:

I was a reverse racist because I didn't like Post Malone. :lol:

6pac 6pac please tell me you still bumping Post

Not to pile on but I do remember 6pac 6pac supporting Miley Cyrus's ratchet act she was putting on years ago. :lol:

He do like Post Malone a lot too. :lol:

More **** you kinda just making up gang

Post essentially said that rap was getting on some non lyrical **** and ****** Got mad at him for it when that’s what y’all were in there saying everyday. :lol: I saluted Mike Will for getting his bag as a beat maker myself.

I don’t listen to either of them and neither of the above is “liking them a lot”. Post first Stoney album wasn’t bad for that year before there were a bunch of those type of rock trap artists but it’s not something I revisit or hold dearly :lol:

rb4hCwo.gif

unless i start wilding later on in the thread, saluting mike will for securing the bag that will keep on giving aint defending miley cyrus :lol:

because then and now people are only ODing because he’s white

believe me im all for getting wypipo the **** outta here when they are violating but yall said Post was wrong and then not even 24 hours later ****ted on us for bigging up lil baby and **** :lol: is it oochie wally or one mic

More **** you kinda just making up gang

Post said that rap was getting on some non lyrical **** and ****** Got mad at him for it when that’s what y’all were in there saying everyday. :lol: I saluted Mike Will for getting his bag as a beat maker myself.

I don’t listen to either of them and neither of the above is “liking them a lot”

Now you saying you didn't/don't listen to him when you was going hard claiming he was some new hip hop innovator?

Now you saying you didn't/don't listen to him when you was going hard claiming he was some new hip hop innovator?
I don’t listen to either of them and neither of the above is “liking them a lot”. Post first Stoney album wasn’t bad for that year before there were a bunch of those type of rock trap artists but it’s not something I revisit or hold dearly :lol:

You like ten years older than me if I recall so I feel you if you missed the way the trends went but he was objectively one of the first ****** after Zach Farlow (who really should be the one mad lol) doing the rocked out trap music. I don’t hold some inferiority to white people to where acknowledging that is **** **** to me. no one really made country / rock trap music before him. If so who did? Acknowledging music trends don’t make me some type of damn white people defender

Go ahead and expand instead of posting cute deflecting smileys.

It’s just funny you familiar with her story and how ****ed her life has already been and tryna play the sympathy “she’ll need therapy” but to not acknowledge what I’m saying, you’re dancing around her being surrounded by all those black execs who didn’t let her know how a simple advance works

:lol:

Which goes back to my original point of how Adam Vlad are these big bad boogeymen to y’all boys for asking ****** about things they’ve already publicly put out there on camera but we ignore the devils in our culture with our own skin color. Black execs using their face and cultural cache to make ****** feel comfortable and still being on the Shiesty ****. And yes because I know y’all gon try it Lyor and whoever else also deserve that same microscope but because of Dame and whatnot we already put it on people like that.

If anything y’all ****** are the ones putting them boys on a pedestal all on their **** like an average white man is some top tapped in FBI informant for going to B&H Photo and Video and knowing how to do clickbait titles and questions

you and finessence finessence ^ :lol:

Last edited:
Never even heard of Star Lip. Low key, actively trying to avoid it…when it popped in my algorithm :lol:. I thought it was Suhkiana or somebody
Shorty like 21, real tough life so far been going thru it….She can rap n more lady like and not as rough as the image they pushing for her, but we’ll see how this super grimey NYC chick thing keeps poppin for her

It’s just funny you familiar with her story and how ****ed her life has already been and tryna play the sympathy “she’ll need therapy” but to not acknowledge what I’m saying, you’re dancing around her being surrounded by all those black execs who didn’t let her know how a simple advance works

Which goes back to my original point of how Adam Vlad are these big bad boogeymen for asking ****** about things they’ve already publicly put out there on camera. If anything y’all ****** are the ones putting them boys on a pedestal all on their **** like an average white man is some top tapped in FBI informant for going to B&H Photo and Video and knowing how to do clickbait titles and questions

What?

Have you even listened to her music?

When has she played up she needs therapy? I'm talking specifically about what I heard and what I feel.

She's been molested and put in foster homes. What the **** are you talking about?

You're trying so hard to save people who don't need saving that you don't even make sense. Vlad told her about what an advance was :lol:

and go listen to Vlad's interview with her and how cringe and uncaring and disconnected it is.

btw since you know everything, how long has she known Swizz?

since you know everything, how long has she known Swizz?

The **** does it have to do with the price of tea in China? :lol: It was since before they shot that interview. :rofl: at DMX sent her to me but you or someone on your team that’s taking her to these labels couldn’t send that girl a text that said “this is how this **** finna work. This is how budgets and advances work.”

:lol: @ talking about how foul her life has been up until this point and then doing more foul **** to her :smh: “The Culture”

I don’t think it’s anything crazy or new to assume white folks up to no good unless proven otherwise, especially when they in other’s spaces…History has shown time and time again you can’t put nothing past em even if they seem in the same type of time or rockin with you

Vlad giving very basic music business advice to shorty doesn’t mean much regarding him imo

The **** does it have to do with the price of tea in China? :lol: It was since before they shot that interview. :rofl: at DMX sent her to me but you or someone on your team that’s taking her to these labels couldn’t send that girl a text that said “this is how this **** finna work. This is how budgets and advances work.”

:lol: @ talking about how foul her life has been up until this point and then doing more foul **** to her :smh: “The Culture”

How did he do foul **** to her?

You're dodging and ducking like Floyd. You don't know anything about Swizz and her relationship or what they've talked about.

You don't even know when that Vlad interview was filmed.

Keep up the good work

AccomplishedDefinitiveCaudata-size_restricted.gif

How did he do foul **** to her?

You're dodging and ducking like Floyd. You don't know anything about Swizz and her relationship or what they've talked about.

You don't even know when that Vlad interview was filmed.

Keep up the good work

AccomplishedDefinitiveCaudata-size_restricted.gif

Read the dates out loud slowly. Scroll thru for yourself and see how many ****** from “the culture” she was with before the Vlad interview. :lol:

****** don’t wanna call **** **** **** **** because a ***** got the same skin color

Again. **** Vlad but how is he or Adam a bigger problem than black execs not Putting folks down on game when those our supposed to be our people. We already know to watch out for the white man.

And again, who the **** are Adam and Vlad supposed to be to begin with? :lol:

Again, 6pac 6pac is on some “since we do each other dirty, let’s let white folks do us dirty as well”

Again, if that’s how you feel so be it. Work amongst some white folks, or hang around them and let something come up missing. Your black a*** gone be the first one to get dealt with.

Rap/mass media is in such a goofy place right now that I really don’t care or expect integrity. Like I said and have always said, white people will never let black folks infiltrate any of their heirloom societies, but blacks do it all the time.

There’s really an ongoing idiom “___ is invited to the cookout” it’s really laughable. Again, something created by black folks, terrible

We are “visitors” in every other culture, but in ours, it’s the complete opposite

Again, 6pac 6pac is on some “since we do each other dirty, let’s let white folks do us dirty as well”

How is a rapper answering questions about bull **** HE has put out there by their own choice “white folks doing us dirty”

That white man got mind control powers? :lol:

PeeWee gave ****** the blueprint. The real problem beyond Adam and Vlad is that in the first place the culture is built off of ****** looking tough and crazy until the wrong people start believing your dumb *** :lol: ****** incriminate themselves with their own marketing scheme. This whole **** is backwards and so ****ed to where what y’all are talking about is at the bottom of the list which is my point

How is a rapper answering questions about bull **** HE has put out there by their own choice “white folks doing us dirty”

PeeWee gave ****** the blueprint. The real problem beyond Adam and Vlad is that in the first place the culture is built off of ****** looking tough and crazy until the wrong people start believing your dumb *** :lol: now you mad cuz u incriminated yourself with your own marketing scheme.

No, the culture is not built off that. What were the 70's and 80's built off of until white people gained controlled off it?

Read the dates out loud slowly. Scroll thru for yourself and see how many ****** from “the culture” she was with before the Vlad interview. :lol:

****** don’t wanna call **** **** **** **** because a ***** got the same skin color

Again. **** Vlad but how is he or Adam a bigger problem than black execs not Putting folks down on game when those our supposed to be our people. We already know to watch out for the white man.

And again, who the **** are Adam and Vlad supposed to be to begin with? :lol:

One day I hope you realize your stance doesn't make any sense.

and stop spamming that corny *** video.

No, the culture is not built off that. What were the 70's and 80's built off of until white people gained controlled off it?

Jimmy Iovine and Clive Davis aren’t absolved. IMO it switched with Death Row and Bad Boy

But what I’m referring to is more Post 2005 Jeezy “I’m Not No Rapper” vibes to where ****** actively want to sell you on them concurrently being dope boys and artists which is the only reason why the Vlad/Adam circuit of and media and those type of convos exists

PeeWee gave ****** the blueprint. The real problem beyond Adam and Vlad is that in the first place the culture is built off of ****** looking tough and crazy until the wrong people start believing your dumb *** :lol: now you mad cuz u incriminated yourself with your own marketing scheme.

Peewee is in his 30's. A lot of these rappers they talk to are young and desperate for social media attention. Yeah we can blame them for falling the trap but the trap was still put there by a vlad or adam who are 40+ year old men who know where they're going with the questioning.

On the flip side a Sway or Big Boy won't ask police questions because they don't even want them to walk into that. Wallo does a good job at that too. He'll tell 'em watch out for this, stay away from that.

PeeWee gave ****** the blueprint. The real problem beyond Adam and Vlad is that in the first place the culture is built off of ****** looking tough and crazy until the wrong people start believing your dumb *** :lol: ****** incriminate themselves with their own marketing scheme. This whole **** is backwards and so ****ed to where what y’all are talking about is at the bottom of the list which is my point

Bro, me and you are not even talking about the same stuff. I could care less about dudes going on VLAD or Adam22 when most of the times, it’s public knowledge what cats do because they POST it themselves or rap about.

Dudes go on these platforms and NEVER talk about their music. Why? Because the majority of them know they suck. The fans, people in general have championed this mediocre music. That’s why 80% of these interviews are never about music.

Fools be paying VLAD to go on the this show.

All I said was you could LOOK at Adam22 and tell that he wasn’t hip hop and that he’s unsavory dude. You swore me up and down that Adam was a this and that. And, look what happened

Basically said the type of white boys he argues with don’t look like Adam. Adam looks like a trailer trash meth user. You’ve defended buddy for 4 years and he turned out to be a FRAUD

6pac 6pac quotes

C576F11D-1B7B-47BE-B195-333CD3FFB824.jpeg
2F08112C-1BF0-4C8F-B93C-627FF528D949.jpeg

Peewee is in his 30's. A lot of these rappers they talk to are young and desperate for social media attention. Yeah we can blame them for falling the trap but the trap was still put there by a vlad or adam who are 40+ year old men who know where they're going with the questioning.

On the flip side a Sway or Big Boy won't ask police questions because they don't even want them to walk into that. Wallo does a good job at that too. He'll tell 'em watch out for this, stay away from that.

…. Because Sway and Big Boy are from that era where it was about the MUSIC, the artistry. These new dudes strictly want to gossip like females. Like I said, the interviews are never about music anymore

. You swore me up and down that Adam was a this and that.

Again, you refuse to end this narrative. :lol: All I said was that I don’t see what’s the big deal about some white dudes interviewing rappers and that at the time however many years ago I watched some of his joints. There was never any defense of him morally/his character like you keep implying with things like the quoted above.

from the jump bro has had odd situations regarding women from the moment we heard about him so that aspect of his character is not something that is being revealed with the news story that prompted you @-ing me nor did I ever even speak on anything regarding him and women to where that required you @-ing me.

Joe exposed Adam like a year ago when he was on his podcast. Him and Vlad look at these rappers as strictly something to be entertained by. Even their so called friends. Vlad was willing to give up long "friendships" cuz he wouldn't apologize about lying on the Minister and we saw how little Adam valued his "black friends" that gave him the stamp of approval.

Back
Top Bottom