The Combat Jack Show Thread

Basically said the type of white boys he argues with don’t look like Adam. Adam looks like a trailer trash meth user. You’ve defended buddy for 4 years and he turned out to be a FRAUD

6pac 6pac quotes

C576F11D-1B7B-47BE-B195-333CD3FFB824.jpeg
2F08112C-1BF0-4C8F-B93C-627FF528D949.jpeg

Again…you can search high and low but this goes against nothing I’ve been saying…

As I said the other day Shout out to B HIGH and Art of Dialogue for stepping up into the online rap interviews by brothers lane I bring up in the second post. Shout out to ****** like Sway and Charlamagne too who been doing it on the radio level. Y’all complain all day but don’t wanna empower a ***** to do better in that same lane to actually change ****…just complaining and whining lol

also…you can’t make this **** up. Less than 24 hours ago you’re essentially saying the same **** about me when it comes to Vlad when you want to use him to try and **** on Akademiks. Flip Floppy Wishy Washy *** Boa :lol:

Vlad already had a name

VLAD been a mixtape DJ for over 20 years, he was already a name in hip hop circles so that’s false.

Are you serious my *****? :rofl:

I didn’t need Joe to expose a cat like Adam22. Again, I went to school or just indirectly have been around a loooooot of Adam22s while growing up and living in Florida.

Type dudes that’ll see you at the gas station and tell you that they’re trying to buy cocaine. Them dudes strictly about a dollar. Venture Capitalist, shark tank type dudes.

“Hey, what’s up pal, I’m trying to cop an 8ball”

As I said the other day Shout out to B HIGH and Art of Dialogue for stepping up into the online rap interviews by brothers lane I bring up in the second post. Shout out to ****** like Sway and Charlamagne too who been doing it on the radio level. Y’all complain all day but don’t wanna empower a ***** to do better in that same lane to actually change ****…just complaining and whining lol

All I do is post our people doing interviews instead of the vultures.

Use that with someone else.

Again, 6pac 6pac is on some “since we do each other dirty, let’s let white folks do us dirty as well”

Again, if that’s how you feel so be it. Work amongst some white folks, or hang around them and let something come up missing. Your black a*** gone be the first one to get dealt with.

Rap/mass media is in such a goofy place right now that I really don’t care or expect integrity. Like I said and have always said, white people will never let black folks infiltrate any of their heirloom societies, but blacks do it all the time.

There’s really an ongoing idiom “___ is invited to the cookout” it’s really laughable. Again, something created by black folks, terrible

We are “visitors” in every other culture, but in ours, it’s the complete opposite

I don’t think that’s what 6pac 6pac is saying :lol:. It’s just a circular conversation about Labels, that we’ve been having for 30 years.

A great time to revisit this thread.

A break-restructuring from those corporations is long overdue. But the people, (Black execs/moguls/select few rappers) they put in those places got so wealthy and powerful WITHIN THOSE INDUSTRIES. That it is hard to see them changing anything. It’s working by design, and it’s “their turn” .

A-lot of those moguls we love, actually
learned “the game” over time. And immediately used the same practices to exploit other black artists.

And as they grew richer, and more powerful we CHEERED them on, while we all got poorer and poorer, with them flexing in our faces. Doing fake non profits, using all the tools/tricks and bells and whistles of those in power, who exploited them before. And the Power of mass media. They gave us Cribs, How I’m Living, Record Sales, Streaming, Reality Shows etc. Funny seeing the wealth gap from average successful rapper to average person just completely widen to a state where the people making the music, and the core consumer of the music have almost nothing in common.

It’s crazy where we at. We all had a hand in it.

Folks gotta let the “culture” **** go…It’s dead at this point, been sold out decades ago…Rap/hip hop is corporate, all about dollars and straight Pop music

If you expecting morals/values/integrity or for it to even make sense you’ll forever be disappointed and angry :lol: :smh:

Dudes like Adam and Vlad DONT have to ask those questions just like the person doesn’t have to answer…It takes 2

Folks gotta let the “culture” **** go…It’s dead at this point, been sold out decades ago…Rap/hip hop is corporate, all about dollars and straight Pop music

If you expecting morals/values/integrity or for it to even make sense you’ll forever be disappointed and angry :lol: :smh:

Dudes like Adam and Vlad DONT have to ask those questions just like the person doesn’t have to answer…It takes 2
Man, I don’t think any more even needs to be said. 🎯

Man, I’m not pocket watching any of these dudes or concerned about anything of the like. I have no problem with my people getting their’s, in a capitalistic society. It’s always gone be a battle of the haves, and the have nots.

I have no issues with Jay-Z, Nas or Future getting their money and stunting. Birdman, etc. coming from meager means, “stunting” is part of the human psyche. Shoot, it’s primal. Even Animals “stunt”. Them peacocks or lions showing who got the biggest mane is a show of power and boasting. It’s natural.

Like Slick Pulla said “If you ain’t getting to the paper, that’s YOUR fault” I appreciate the ARTISTRY. I’m not invested in dudes monetarily.

Dudes get inordinate amount of money in many walks of life and screw or up. Not just in hip hop. That’s not my problem.

Jay-Z, record labels, a CPA, etc is not going to be able to make a person who’s already a “dummy”, magically be better with money. It’s not happening.

Get your money and maximize it. Blacks still, and will continue to be a driving force is music, that’s satisfying to a person like me. Regardless of record labels

Last edited:
I don’t think that’s what 6pac 6pac is saying :lol:. It’s just a circular conversation about Labels, that we’ve been having for 30 years.

A break-restructuring from those corporations is long overdue. But the people, (Black execs/moguls/select few rappers) they put in those places got so wealthy and powerful WITHIN THOSE INDUSTRIES. That it is hard to see them changing anything. It’s working by design, and it’s “their turn” .

learned “the game” over time. And immediately used the same practices to exploit other black artists.

And as they grew richer, and more powerful we CHEERED them on, while we all got poorer and poorer, with them flexing in our faces. Doing fake non profits, using all the tools/tricks and bells and whistles of those in power, who exploited them before. And the Power of mass media. They gave us Cribs, How I’m Living, Record Sales, Streaming, Reality Shows etc. Funny seeing the wealth gap from average successful rapper to average person just completely widen to a state where the people making the music, and the core consumer of the music have almost nothing in common.

but you promote music that.....

Record labels taking advantage of people is not going to make me enjoy Earth, Wind, Fire, or Frankie Beverly and Maze and different:lol: :lol:

It's out there. Just like all types of hip hop is out there. All depends on what you wanna hear.

Those Jews created Hollywood and music industry because it was a safe haven for them after being pushed out of other areas….

Where’d they get capital the capital to start their labels??? REPARATIONS

The ill part is they then sell the lifestyle back to the consumers so they can keep interested and following the artists…Even if it’s unrealistic

The starter level image of an artist is insane now

Steve Rifkind (Jewish) came from money, his dad, an executive. All those older Jewish label heads received reparations from the Holocaust. Basically started that industry and ALREADY had a head start on us.

I’m sure if our ancestors got broke off like they should’ve, we would’ve definitely owned and operated our own major labels

but you promote music that.....

100% do. Intentionally or unintentionally. We all do. Intentionally or unintentionally. I said it at the end of my post :lol:

The ill part is they then sell the lifestyle back to the consumers so they can keep interested and following the artists…Even if it’s unrealistic

The starter level image of an artist is insane now

Was talking bout this the other day. It really is. Pretty much gotta have the budget and social media metrics..,then the loans for the starter kit. Ridiculous, but THEY got it

Again, these corporations just got lucky. They got free labor for 400+ years, they had the advantage off rip.

Anyone with common sense should understand it. From the sports industry, logistics, manufacturing, agriculture, mass media, etc. those people always had the financial advantage

I use to always wonder like why the f*** does NORMAN LEAR get credit for “good times”, “the Jeffersons” “what’s happening” and “Sanford and son”

How this white dude knew about the hood. Man he STOLE. Stole from black writers and bucked.

Again, these corporations just got lucky. They got free labor for 400+ years, they had the advantage off rip.

Anyone with common sense should understand it. From the sports industry, logistics, manufacturing, agriculture, mass media, etc. those people always had the financial advantage

This is understood by everyone, in here man :lol:

100% do. Intentionally or unintentionally. We all do. Intentionally or unintentionally. I said it at the end of my post :lol:

No, you do it 100% of the time, because we've had this discussion before and I've commented on it.

So you don't think there's an issue with you knowing what the issue is and cause, and still doing it?

This is understood by everyone, in here man :lol:

…. Then why you came in here crying about “restructuring” an industry that’s damn near 100 years old? You know that ain’t happening so why bring up that foolishness? :lol: :lol:

As long as you got negros trying to matriculate into white society, rub shoulders or “break” ceilings that are unbreakable, it ain’t never happening. The average young black person is docile an impressionable as hell. Especially with white people. It’s not going to ever change

No, you do it 100% of the time, because we've had this discussion before and I've commented on it.

So you don't think there's an issue with you knowing what the issue is and cause, and still doing it?

The “J.Cole is boring crowd” be the main ones talking about “stop the violence” after someone gets killed. It’s really a joke bruh.

It’s like females who listen to hardcore rap all day everyday, don’t know anything about romantic music, but want a romantic and chivalrous man :lol: :lol:

B*** doesn’t even know the first thing about being respected :rofl:

I’m doing nothing differently than you. Nor am I specifically promoting a certain type of music. That’s legit the **** I’m coming up on and hearing. We human, man :lol: . We all give into the bs, sadly, but it’s the reality.

…. Then why you came in here crying about “restructuring” an industry that’s damn near 100 years old? You know that ain’t happening so why bring up that foolishness? :lol: :lol:

I said a break of restructuring. READ

Those are things you do in a bad deal. You either break, or re-work.

Why aren’t you comprehending?

The “J.Cole is boring crowd” be the main ones talking about “stop the violence” after someone gets killed. It’s really a joke bruh

I love J cole. One of the realest. Never ever said “stop the violence.”

I’m fact, it’s needed in certain cases.

I’m doing nothing differently than you. Nor am I specifically promoting a certain type of music. That’s legit the **** I’m coming up on and hearing. We human, man :lol: . We all give into the bs, sadly, but it’s the reality.

Yes, you are, 100% of the content I post isn't negative, much less consume.

When is the last time you posted someone who had next who was positive?

and the we're all human :lol:

Yes, you are, 100% of the content I post isn't negative, much less consume.

When is the last time you posted someone who had next who was positive?

and the we're all human :lol:

Plenty of times. Pay attention.

If what you got put my conversation is “You promote negative rappers” on NikeTalk, this conversation is a dub

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom