The Combat Jack Show Thread

Plenty of times. Pay attention.

If what you got put my conversation is “You promote negative rappers” on NikeTalk, this conversation is a dub

:lol:

No, I'm challenging you, like I always have to post better content.

because you went finding all these Twitter clips talking about the music industry and the intent, but then what you post, it's mad contradictory. Then use the excuse of, we all do it, we're all human.

I wish my kid would use that excuse after doing some dumb **** :lol:

You just thought you could post that **** and skate. Nah, fam.

I think wavy be torn. Like a drug dealer who don’t be wanting to poison his hood but that money just too damn good :lol: :lol: :lol:

He definitely got a heart and moral compass. He just be conflicted:lol: :lol:

I just like clear, concise, COHERENT rap music. Of course some days I listen to strictly 90s or 2000s rap, then I may be r&b and soul music all day…

As long as it’s a new young dude that raps to my liking, I’ll play some but majority of it is not my cup of tea which is fine with me.

I’m definitely not playing no NY drill, yachty, fivio, yungeen ace or any of these young n_ who can’t rap (to me standard). That s*** gets no play in my ride

No, I'm challenging you, like I always have to post better content.

because you went finding all these Twitter clips talking about the music industry and the intent, but then what you post, it's mad contradictory. Then use the excuse of, we all do it, we're all human.

I wish my kid would use that excuse after doing some dumb **** :lol:

You just thought you could post that **** and skate. Nah, fam.

now, what?!

6384838E-8AE8-43C6-A8CF-147ADE785EEE.gif

“Challenging you to post better” 😩🤣😮‍💨

I think wavy be torn. Like a drug dealer who don’t be wanting to poison his hood but that money just too damn good :lol: :lol: :lol:

He definitely got a heart and moral compass. He just be conflicted:lol: :lol:

I just like clear, concise, COHERENT rap music. Of course some days I listen to strictly 90s or 2000s rap, then I may be r&b and soul music all day…

As long as it’s a new young dude that raps to my liking, I’ll play some but majority of it is not my cup of tea which is fine with me.

I’m definitely not playing no NY drill, yachty, fivio, yungeen ace or any of these young n_ who can’t rap (to me standard). That s*** gets no play in my ride

:lol:. Nah, we all really like the same ****, in different forms. Y’all been complaining about artist I post, for years now. Certain music connects, certain doesn’t.

Magic33 Magic33 has posted and supported NY Drill. He’s a big “Trap Manny” fan :lol: . But he can explain that with, “he’s in the gym”….”I’m just posting my region” etc. and people understand that.

That does not mean the larger conversation can’t be had. Truth is, we all know better. I’m not here to play moral high ground games.

I’m just having a convo!

:lol:. Nah, we all really like the same ****, in different forms. Y’all been complaining about artist I post, for years now. Certain music connects, certain doesn’t.

Magic33 Magic33 has posted and supported NY Drill. He’s a big “Trap Manny” fan :lol: . But he can explain that with, “he’s in the gym”….”I’m just posting my region” etc. and people understand that.

That does not mean the larger conversation can’t be had. Truth is, we all know better. I’m not here to play moral high ground games.

I’m just having a convo!

The guilt is strong :rofl:

Posting music in the New York rap thread is the same as what you do :lol:

Shampoo was funny at first but he started to reach with that one. Started doing weird **** like going at Darlene based off of a joke that Corey made

Also he on some crazy **** riding **** to just go that hard because Flip works with Joe :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket don't always post negative music. Like 93% be. :lol:

I think in a way the industry had been restructured slightly with the internet. A lot of these rappers can skip over the labels and go straight to the consumer now.

It gets worse:

Tyrese is known for playing Jody? Jody was a man child trying to figure it out. That's not Tyrese. Tyrese is just a weirdo.

and he wouldn't have said that Pac comment in front of Napoleon or EDI. Haven't both been on Vlad? Because it's crazy how you have people who actually knew him on your show, but you discount that and go with what you think and then insult him.

Boosie really needs too stop this.

Tyrese is known for playing Jody? Jody was a man child trying to figure it out. That's not Tyrese. Tyrese is just a weirdo.

and he wouldn't have said that Pac comment in front of Napoleon or EDI. Haven't both been on Vlad? Because it's crazy how you have people who actually knew him on your show, but you discount that and go with what you think and then insult him.

Boosie really needs too stop this.

Vlad talking super wild.

Once Boosie goes, Vlad going to pivot to Yayo. Yayo got another new one today 🤦🏾‍♂️

Prolly 100 parts :lol: :smh:

Vlad a true bish. I just heard the interview. Disgusting

Boosie stopped F’n with it, mid way thru. That’s a terrible look. You can tell he was processing how F-d Vlad line of thinking was. He was laughing TOO HARD.

🤷🏿‍♂️ maybe i’m just being optimistic but i don’t think vlad is necessarily laughing at tyrese’s situation of having to pay a seemingly egregious amount in monthly child support as much as the absurdity of calling for a public protest & trying to enlist all these other prominent folk to aid in his specific case & circumstance… which doesn’t even appear to be true but we’re it to be it would be very ridiculous

that said, it isn’t a good look, but that is the lane him a boosie have seemed to develop; vlad brings up some topic sometimes involving a person of interest and boosie waxes hood philosophical on it…it is all very informal, it isn’t really bonafide ‘journalism’ where stuff is fact checked, it’s the type of convo most people have amongst those who they familiar, ripe with speculations, outright slander, jokes, misinformation and opinion.

however, hearing tyrese’s criticism(s) about what was said in the interview, of vlad, & of his platform generally, is kinda asinine…but simply on the strength that vlad is an outsider by dint of him being a white and russian, regardless of his time & affiliation in & around the culture, it gets traction because he is a non black person speaking on ‘black culture.’

while it is probably fair to say that vlad himself asks questions both in a manner & of the sort that someone who is ‘natively’ “of the culture” would not, and is able to profit from it…that it should make him anything other than a capitalist is kinda wild to me…to the point that seems to be over a lot of heads here, what does that make those that share our phenotype who do the same? are they also ‘culture vultures?’

is cognitive dissonance always an impeachable offense???

🤷🏿‍♂️ maybe i’m just being optimistic but i don’t think vlad is necessarily laughing at tyrese’s situation of having to pay a seemingly egregious amount in monthly child support as much as the absurdity of calling for a public protest & trying to enlist all these other prominent folk to aid in his specific case & circumstance… which doesn’t even appear to be true but we’re it to be it would be very ridiculous

that said, it isn’t a good look, but that is the lane him a boosie have seemed to develop; vlad brings up some topic sometimes involving a person of interest and boosie waxes hood philosophical on it…it is all very informal, it isn’t really bonafide ‘journalism’ where stuff is fact checked, it’s the type of convo most people have amongst those who they familiar, ripe with speculations, outright slander, jokes, misinformation and opinion.

however, hearing tyrese’s criticism(s) about what was said in the interview, of vlad, & of his platform generally, is kinda asinine…but simply on the strength that vlad is an outsider by dint of him being a white and russian, regardless of his time & affiliation in & around the culture, it gets traction because he is a non black person speaking on ‘black culture.’

while it is probably fair to say that vlad himself asks questions both in a manner & of the sort that someone who is ‘natively’ “of the culture” would not, and is able to profit from it…that it should make him anything other than a capitalist is kinda wild to me…to the point that seems to be over a lot of heads here, what does that make those that share our phenotype who do the same? are they also ‘culture vultures?’

is cognitive dissonance always an impeachable offense???

Man, the way Vlad was talking about Tyrese wasn’t right. It seemed personal. And it was goofy.

Don’t need to write a whole paragraph to understand he was outta line.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know about all that bruh :lol:

Vlad brought up Tyrese out the blue tryna **** on him. It actually gives credence to Tyrese saying he turned Vlad's interview down, so now Vlad is bitter.

Man, the way Vlad was talking about Tyrese wasn’t right. It seemed personal. And it was goofy.

Don’t need to write a whole paragraph to understand he was outta line.

Yeah I don't know about all that bruh :lol:

Vlad brought up Tyrese out the blue tryna **** on him. It actually gives credence to Tyrese saying he turned Vlad's interview down, so now Vlad is bitter.

it might have seemed personal, and it very well could be, not going to try to play psychoanalyst on the intent of a benign story in the realm of popular culture related to a celebrity, just because the celebrity feels a way…it is open to interpretation whether there is malicious intent but because there already is this connotation around vlad & the optics of him, a white russian jew, laughing while relaying it, he is not going to get the benefit of doubt…

i know humans are a petty bunch but i don’t really see why vlad would hold a bitter grudge against tyrese because he turned down an interview 😂😂😂 maybe i’m missing something tho 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom