The Combat Jack Show Thread

Shawn Perez that's been on Vlad a lot lately is a way better interviewer than Vlad. When he does his interviews it's not awkward, he don't ask goofy questions, even if he's talking about some street stuff he knows how to phrase it.

no disagreement in saying that vlad is not the best interviewer, but is that really the argument people use against him/his content?

for the record, i’m not out to defend vladimir in particular like that, i’m just sincerely trying to understand the vitriol & thought process of folks who seriously think he is in cahoots with the feds 🤣🤣🤣 or that he is ‘taking advantage’ of black folk with his content? like dude asks very basic, obvious questions 😂, while his being outsider to hip hop as an immigrant white russian jew likely definitely informs his thought process & values or even that he is a ‘petty instigator,’ why this makes him a ‘culture vulture’ is beyond me…but y’all seem to know & see things i don’t

It’s amazing in tryna be all woke and **** they give him that much more power. Like dude is some genius mastermind that can’t be stopped for asking basic *** clickbait questions. :lol: No one’s being taken advantage of here, people tryna promote albums, sell things and most of all get that interview fee and extend their spotlight / fame. Which is why people with actual **** going on, or enough in the bank account like Tyrese, Rick Ross or TI can take the stances they have and don’t have to go on there.

Last edited:
no disagreement in saying that vlad is not the best interviewer, but is that really the argument people use against him/his content?

Part of being a good interviewer is knowing what to ask/how to ask it. That is the criticism people have for Vlad.

6pac 6pac how old are you now bruh?

Last edited:
Like I said before… 85% of these interviews are NEVER about the actual music. Why? Because creatively and artistically music is in such a bad state, coupled with the fact that drama/gossip is even MORE lucrative today, than in the past.

Fans care more about the personal lives of these people than the music nowadays. Which I understand.

Every musician who goes on VLAD knows this. But again, most of those people are about money, attention and staying relevant so it’s an even exchange.

Vlad talking about Tyrese is equivalent to those major corporations, that tried to pile on Meek Mill during the Drake beef. Capitalism at it’s finest.

VLAD has always been the type to join the fracas, whenever a particular individual is being publicly ridiculed or is in the headlines. That’s basically what he does in every one of his Tony Yayo interviews. “Such and such got robbed, what would you have done in that situation?”

He tries to bait people into critiquing situations others are involved in, just to stir controversy.

He’s a master of chaos. Always has been

It’s amazing in tryna be all woke and **** they give him that much more power. Like dude is some genius mastermind that can’t be stopped for asking basic *** clickbait questions. :lol: No one’s being taken advantage of here, people tryna promote albums, sell things and most of all get that interview fee and extend their spotlight / fame. Which is why people with actual **** going on, or enough in the bank account like Tyrese, Rick Ross or TI can take the stances they have and don’t have to go on there.

tryna be all woke?

You vote republican too, huh?

Joe and them started off funny with the ayo from Ish, but how did they manage to turn Zion's situation into something unfunny?

Was thinking the same, these dudes are so unfunny and uninformed. Loud about nothing, if Ice don't clear his damn throat and lower his tone about mundane bs. This was supposed to be a funny topic especially with Flip being in the middle, but Flip is just not naturally funny so he has to do that corny clown ****. I know the "he's wearing funny hats !" Thing was funny, but it really signaled a difference in the show coming from wifebeater Joe and R&M.

I need more pod recs.

Was thinking the same, these dudes are so unfunny and uninformed. Loud about nothing, if Ice don't clear his damn throat and lower his tone about mundane bs. This was supposed to be a funny topic especially with Flip being in the middle, but Flip is just not naturally funny so he has to do that corny clown ****. I know the "he's wearing funny hats !" Thing was funny, but it really signaled a difference in the show coming from wifebeater Joe and R&M.

I need more pod recs.

Part of it was them not wanting to tell on themselves and then blow spots up. They could have talked and gotten rid of names, but then the people would know who they're talking about.

Ish's nephew was/is dating a IG chick and you can't tell me his niece didn't see simp with Dwight Howard.

and Joe is cool with Berniece and Brittany so he's trying to stay in good graces.

I need more pod recs.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I hate when dude talks..Dude need some mucinex or something because sheesh.

Loud wrong and congested.

I remember the last ep they were talking about Ross's car show and how the Kroger was left in disarray and he called it racist. I was looking at my phone like bruh..College Park mostly black people :lol::lol::lol: talking about some small town

Cant be around dudes like him too long. Having Jamaica be the only place hes visited outside the US makes alot of sense. He def strikes me as a Sneakers on the beach/Shirt on in the ocean type dude

Last edited:
YT is good

Video alleges it's over money and negotiations. Wax was the only good part of their show.

Tax :smh: When is dudes sentencing?

and Ice is part Jamaican? Dude is so strange

I see they uploaded the wrong pod.

Conversation yesterday about Zion should have been had Saturday.

Nasty set of questions by Math at the end(9:00).

Why even ask that question. He's been watching too many Vlad interviews :smh:

When they went on Tax pod and he was talking about his Abuelo in DR and how he got kidnapped and somehow put his ID in his mouth before they pushed the car off the ledge :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom