The Combat Jack Show Thread

Conversation yesterday about Zion should have been had Saturday.

Nasty set of questions by Math at the end(9:00).

Why even ask that question. He's been watching too many Vlad interviews :smh:

:lol: after weeks of Samuel L Jackson Django gifs my exact point is proven.

No one finna go on a “Math is a Fed” campaign lol

Straight JOKES :rofl:

@14:14 mark:

“Ain’t no such thing as two number ones. All the Lakers fans would tell you that”

-Trick Daddy

:lol:

Last edited:
Your point isn't proven, because people also call out black interviewers

but keep saving muthaufckas who don't give a **** about you Stephen

He’d rather the white folks get richer. The difference is white folks will exploit their OWN as well as us. He doesn’t get it and never will. White folks will never let an outsider exploit them. They’ll keep it in house and reap all the spoils.

He doesn’t get it. Blacks will openly let people in to exploit, but those same people will NEVER let us exploit or take advantage of them and get any financial gain. He doesn’t understand and never will.

This at that thread are consistently the top 2 of the page :lol:
Naw I know that’s why I’m confused lol. Main two threads I’m in . **** legit not showing for me 😂Am I blind?
IMG_2694.png

IMG_2695.png

Your point isn't proven, because people also call out black interviewers

but keep saving muthaufckas who don't give a **** about you Stephen
He’d rather the white folks get richer. The difference is white folks will exploit their OWN as well as us. He doesn’t get it and never will. White folks will never let an outsider exploit them. They’ll keep it in house and reap all the spoils.

He doesn’t get it. Blacks will openly let people in to exploit, but those same people will NEVER let us exploit or take advantage of them and get any financial gain. He doesn’t understand and never will.

Vlad should just rebrand with a black face in front :lol: turn that mf to ShawnPrezTV and no one would have a problem anymore :lol:

Vlad should just rebrand with a black face in front :lol: turn that mf to ShawnPrezTV and no one would have a problem anymore :lol:

Boosie got picked up because HE did dumb s****. Not VLAD

These dudes talk to much and post everything they do but hey….. MATH is the reason. Clown society

Nah. I doubt that happens tbh.

Hate to admit it, but their chemistry was off towards the tail end of things. Slick since they went to Showtime.

When the 🎨 was the 🎨, the brand was untouchable :smokin
At least Mero's not on that corny "we never cool, never had chemistry" stuff anymore. That's BS, they def had chemistry. That too cool HS stuff looks silly when you're 40.

any n_ with NO RECORD would be an absolute fool to get in a car with Boosie. We know it’s an unwritten rule that certain dudes in the whip are there to take a charge or be the crash dummy but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy better ride solo. That’s exactly why I don’t let any or everyone ride with me

Back
Top Bottom