The Combat Jack Show Thread

I mean what _'s wanna see, pics of them smashing girls :lol:

1) Sus

2) The podcast is about giving MEN advice on obtaining women….. but the hosts are never actually with women, married, have kids, or showing examples.

Them cats look extremely awkward. Especially the Walter Weekes dude. Dude stay fumbling his words based off the few reels I watched.

How can they give advice… but don’t even have women? :lol:

Last edited:
1) Sus

2) The podcast is about giving MEN advice on obtaining women….. but the hosts are never actually with women, married, have kids, or showing examples.

Them cats look extremely awkward. Especially the Walter Weekes dude. Dude stay fumbling his words based off the few reels. I watched.

How an they give advice… but don’t even have women? :lol:

Fresh and fit are clowns…but they are routinely around “women” :lol:. I think you’re confusing them with Aba n Preach (which are like their more “moderate” doppelgängers they beef with in this stupid stupid space)

The Fresh n Fit show entire premise, that actually blew them up…..was them paying bird-brained, Early 20s aspiring IG models to sit on camera and say dumb ****, for a feedback loop of disrespect.

1) Sus

Them cats look extremely awkward. Especially the Walter Weekes dude. Dude stay fumbling his words based off the few reels. I watched.

How an they give advice… but don’t even have women? :lol:

The internet is a wild place.

It's where people without money can give the illusion of money in pics that they have money. Out of the kindness of their heart show other people how to get it. They have so much money and are so generous, they aren't giving the money away, but the game to get it, because they want everyone rich. Not for free of course, they take your money even though they aren't supposed to need it.....

Fresh and fit are clowns…but they are routinely around “women” :lol:. I think you’re confusing them with Aba n Preach (which are like their more “moderate” doppelgängers they beef with in this stupid stupid space)

The Fresh n Fit show entire premise, that actually blew them up…..was them paying bird-brained, Early 20s aspiring IG models to sit on camera and say dumb ****, for a feedback loop of disrespect.

Thing is you can tell what it is and what's paid for.

You have 10 girls on a boat, and none of them are fat? There's always a fat friend that's brought along by someone. Always. They'll keep them safe, because nobody is going to try and get them drunk.

The time I see size 2's or BBL's I see you called up a Miami agency. These rappers do the same thing. With their boat full of latinas.

Fresh and fit are clowns…but they are routinely around “women” :lol:. youtube]t26bgsjW01Y[/MEDIA]

Nah. No confusion. I was talking specifically about Myron and the Walter Weekes cats.

Like I said, they PAY those women to come on their show. That’s my point. Those women are on there for publicity and money. Bottom line.

They aren’t there because of them two cats.

Like I said, I googled them and saw only pics of them next to men.

I heard the dude Walter speak and laughed. And not because of his Barbados accent. Dude said he’s hit 1,000 women…….. but cool.

Hit a thousand but has no kids?

Last edited:
The internet is a wild place.

It's where people without money can give the illusion of money in pics that they have money. Out of the kindness of their heart show other people how to get it. They have so much money and are so generous, they aren't giving the money away, but the game to get it, because they want everyone rich. Not for free of course, they take your money even though they aren't supposed to need it.....

You just described “Philanthropy” 101

in that context, a monetary payment would actually be shortsighted and given the way some behave i don’t imagine that to be the case…the clout/opportunity/visibility is the play for those women looking to be seen…and while there definitely are women incapable of formulating an intelligible argument that routinely appear on their platform, the idea that all or most of the women on the show are dumb or outliers is hyperbole; the clips i see of the stuff that goes usually is without context. true the women willing to go on a podcast and basically air themselves out aren’t a true representation of most women or the average woman but i’d say the difference is generally one of degree & not kind…

Last edited:
Thing is you can tell what it is and what's paid for.

You have 10 girls on a boat, and none of them are fat? There's always a fat friend that's brought along by someone. Always. They'll keep them safe, because nobody is going to try and get them drunk.

The time I see size 2's or BBL's I see you called up a Miami agency. These rappers do the same thing. With their boat full of latinas.

Yeah. I mean we aren’t arguing against the point that they pay women in Miami to be around them. And be around women in that type of lifestyle. They are doing Miami ****.

Nah. No confusion. I was talking specifically about Myron and the Walter Weekes cats.

Like I said, they PAY those women to come on their show. That’s my point. Those women are on there for publicity and money. Bottom line.

They aren’t there because of them two cats.

Like I said, I googled them and saw only pics of them next to men.

This is should be obvious to everyone. We are all saying the same things. Those dudes are lames, manipulating other lames.

Nothing more than that.

in that context, a monetary payment would actually be shortsighted and given the way some behave i don’t imagine that to be the case…the clout/opportunity/visibility is the play for those women looking to be seen…and while there definitely are women incapable of formulating an intelligible argument that routinely appear on their platform, the idea that all or most of the women on the show are dumb or outliers is hyperbole; the clips i see of the stuff goes usually is without context. true the women willing to go on a podcast and basically air themselves out aren’t a true representation of most women or the average woman but i’d say the difference is generally one of degree & not kind…

Idk dawg. I seen enough, and I understand what they do :lol:. It kinda seems like you’re trying to rationalize them a lil bit.

They don’t need that. It’s really not worth the effort at all, or trying to dig deeper :lol:. The audience at this point, are the ones that need to do the self reflection necessary to get out of this bs they consume.

Idk dawg. I seen enough, and I understand what they do :lol:. It kinda seems like you’re trying to rationalize them a lil bit.

They don’t need that. It’s really not worth the effort at all, or trying to dig deeper :lol:. The audience at this point, are the ones that need to do the self reflection necessary to get out of this bs they consume.

perhaps i’m giving too much credit, because their show fasho has a pro wrestling/wwe tilt that is the draw for most…but there are things that can be gleaned from it, even if it is mostly over the top in the delivery most times

I think they c**ns but again you don't need to pay these girls. Maybe in the beginning, when they was getting off the ground they paid but once they started going viral and getting millions of views. Attention means more than money to a lot of 18-24 year olds.

Them having racists on and wearing klan hoods was probably the last straw. Even Youtube said they going too far with the c**nin. Both of them are non-black americans just like Ak. They cool with Ak. Fresh & Fit and Ak speak to a certain audience. They don't have a problem making a mockery of black american culture. They don't view racism how we do.

If they don’t pay them girls, they not gone come on there. What part you don’t understand?

Them dudes ain’t got slick enough mouthpieces to get women on there pro bono.

You’re wrong too. The average 18-24 year old female still wants money, especially if they know dudes are paymasters or tricks.

All these young women got their Cashapps in their bio nowadays. Women want to be saved more than ever.

They’re about the money too

I think they c**ns but again you don't need to pay these girls. Maybe in the beginning, when they was getting off the ground they paid but once they started going viral and getting millions of views. Attention means more than money to a lot of 18-24 year olds.

Them having racists on and wearing klan hoods was probably the last straw. Even Youtube said they going too far with the c**nin. Both of them are non-black americans just like Ak. They cool with Ak. Fresh & Fit and Ak speak to a certain audience. They don't have a problem making a mockery of black american culture. They don't view racism how we do.

Sorry that you believed in them, but those girls are paid for. It's the way in Miami.

Look at the girls who are on the show and look at the ones on the boat.

and it's not that easy to get a bunch of girls on a boat and not have any problems.

Y’all arguing semantics on if these women are “paid” or not to hang with em. It truly doesn’t matter. And “clout = currency to a very specific demo. And dude could’ve smashed 1000 or 1. Don’t matter. Still lane ****. No point in even digging deeper. None of these things make you good with women ir somebody to take daring advice from.

It is not hard to be around women in Miami, for varying reasons. Especially women explicit looking to be social media famous.

Their show honestly has zero substance. All antics. Straight noise, fed to a dumbed down public and jaded and lonely people.

Sorry that you believed in them, but those girls are paid for. It's the way in Miami.

Look at the girls who are on the show and look at the ones on the boat.

and it's not that easy to get a bunch of girls on a boat and not have any problems.

Who did I believe in? :lol:

This is simple common sense in knowing who they target.

Do you pay girls to come to a house party or a club? They just show up. A boat party is the last place you need to pay thots to attend.

whether or not they are paying the women is somewhat irrelevant…i suppose it bolsters the claims that they are not who they claim to be but them claiming to get women was an always aside from the appeal of that show or shows like them…

Who did I believe in? :lol:

This is simple common sense in knowing who they target.

Do you pay girls to come to a house party or a club? They just show up. A boat party is the last place you need to pay thots to attend.

Go get you a boat and see how easy it is to get 10-20 white, mixed and Latina girls who all get along, won't talk and who all are less than size 4's b.

Go get you a boat and see how easy it is to get 10-20 white, mixed and Latina girls who all get along, won't talk and who all are less than size 4's b.

I don't have to pay girls to get in my benz I damn sure wouldn't have to with a boat. :lol:

You think it's hard to get white, latina or mixed girls. It's not if they're attracted to you or what you have. Especially in miami, the land of attention and clout.

You hanging on to a irrelevant point.

Last edited:
I don't have to pay girls to get in my benz I damn sure wouldn't have to with a boat. :lol:

You think it's hard to get white, latina or mixed girls. It's not if they're attracted to you or what you have. Especially in miami, the land of attention and clout.

You hanging on to a irrelevant point.

and you keep defending those two for an irrelevant point....

You listen to them, right?

Wrong. I heard a good amount of their content and you have to do that to know what somebody is about.

You emotional about this that's why you tryna find a out and you think stating the obvious is defending. :lol: :smh:

mmmmmm hmmmmm

Yeah, you haven't been triggered at all by what me and finessence finessence have said.

heard a good amount of their content, yeah I'm sure you have.

Y’all arguing semantics on if these women are “paid” or not to hang with em. It truly doesn’t matter. And “clout = currency to a very specific demo. And dude could’ve smashed 1000 or 1. Don’t matter. Still lane ****. No point in even digging deeper. None of these things make you good with women ir somebody to take daring advice from.

It is not hard to be around women in Miami, for varying reasons. Especially women explicit looking to be social media famous.

Their show honestly has zero substance. All antics. Straight noise, fed to a dumbed down public and jaded and lonely people.

agree with everything except zero substance part, there are a lot of antics, often is a turrible signal to noise ratio with how they communicate, for sure it has a bias/jaded perspective on intersexual relationships, and may have particular appeal for the lonely…that said we can see with our own eyes that it’s a not insignificant amount of people outchea lost about how the opposite sex thinks beyond money & sex, i don’t think anyone should take what they say as law but something of a counter point to the cookie cutter discussions around the wants to men & women it has utility

Back
Top Bottom