The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ctg’s a walking contradiction. I recognize that his being vocal about mental health advocacy has reached a wide audience and has helped a lot of people begin doing the work on themselves, but dude is a scumbag for real. Potna doesn’t hesitate to joke at the expense of others, and it’s sick to hear. From people who call up to TBC on their work commute, to the the show’s interviewees, to his friends who he does a podcast with. It’s cringe as hell.

Dude talks about spending years in therapy and is still very ill adjusted. Wasting money at this point.

Crazy part is that if he never tried to get on this mental health high horse, no one would care because there’s little expectations from a person like that. Him wanting to be championed as an advocate has everyone seeing how funny he looks in the light (no pun intended).

I’m not perfect, but I’ve always had the ability to use my highly developed discernment skills to see through pansies like Charlemagay

A) Dude is SEVERELY insecure

B) Became somewhat of a “mental health” missionary AFTER his rape stuff came back up, ironically when it became less taboo to talk about mental health about 5-6 years ago.

C) Started bleaching his skin because he was insecure about his complexion (sucka s***)

Again, dude studied under (no Dragon Fly Jones) WENDY WILLIAMS who has always been one of the biggest shock jocks in pop culture her entire career (ironically, another severely insecure person)

He backs down whenever someone pulls his card. He tried to pile onto the Kwame Brown hoopla a few years ago and Kwame eviscerated his a***.

He’s the classic example of a person who likes to jump into situations and instigate situations with people who he knows will wilt away and not challenge him.

If you challenge him, he tucks his tail and cries about mental health.

Dude really wants to be Wendy Williams. He desperately wants to be her. He wants her fanfare. Always been his modus operandi

Tyrese: “Where would Home Depot be without Black and brown people. I mean come on”

:rofl:

Yo, this interview was WERID. Envy & CTG coming with the tag team pre-school hate jokes before. All that animosity. Real catty. What kinda *****s do that? WTF? :lol:

by now you should know Charlemagne's mental health advocacy was his own shield

and Envy saying Tyrese wasn't living what he was preaching as if he wasn't a normal person and was a preacher or a trained professional :rofl:

and Tyrese was right about them not giving him grace, but still, Tyrese is goofy as hell.

Jess was a groupie

Ctg’s a walking contradiction. I recognize that his being vocal about mental health advocacy has reached a wide audience and has helped a lot of people begin doing the work on themselves, but dude is a scumbag for real. Potna doesn’t hesitate to joke at the expense of others, and it’s sick to hear. From people who call up to TBC on their work commute, to the the show’s interviewees, to his friends who he does a podcast with. It’s cringe as hell.

Dude talks about spending years in therapy and is still very ill adjusted. Wasting money at this point.

Crazy part is that if he never tried to get on this mental health high horse, no one would care because there’s little expectations from a person like that. Him wanting to be championed as an advocate has everyone seeing how funny he looks in the light (no pun intended).

He magically saw the light once the me too movement and PC era started... He had to latch himself onto something to clean up all that thirsty creep **** he was doing.

I watched about 45 mins of the interview. Tyrese was making sense for the most part with the stuff he said about his behavior on social media/in the public over the past few years. If dude was really going through it because of his wife leaving and began self medicating for the first time in life… I can understand how a mf would be bugged the **** out.

People shouldn’t use his story as the the butt of a joke. Especially folks like Ctg and Envy, who have madd dirt out there on em, but present as these reformed clean cut individuals.

They got some funny *** exchanges in this interview. It’s a banger.

49 min mark:

Envy: “Most of that is Charlemagne ****. Like I think that’s Black on Black crime. Y'all kinda look alike (CTG & Tyrese)

Tyrese: (Looks at CTG and smirks) “Aye You know what Charlemagne, I’m impressed. you coming back”. You actually coming back!

CTG: “See that’s the other ****, he be texting me randomly. Like, “yeah I see your complexion coming back mother*****”

Tyrese allegedly texted them some wild / disrespectful stuff in the recent past . They’ve talked about it , I’m surprised they even had him on

everything tax said bout joe is true it’s just absolutely insane to question another man’s life decisions while sitting in prison

“…. I don’t know real n_ who do that… but maybe you making up your own rules”

That ether, s*** that makes your soul burn slow :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Tax wasn’t malleable enough. Didn’t have the ability to completely or at least try to minimize the street persona.

That boy had a inner battle like Sherman Klump with Buddy Love :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom