The Combat Jack Show Thread

Internet got dudes weird now. The Fresh and Fits and Andrew Tates made this sort of **** acceptable.

but she got a big pinky toe :lol:

Some of the most unattractive women in the face/hair department’s got the best sex. Hygiene is all that matters.

Melyssa straight as hell. She 48 basically with a hell of a body still

Internet got dudes weird now. The Fresh and Fits and Andrew Tates made this sort of **** acceptable.

but she got a big pinky toe :lol:

nah, this is not a new phenomenon…everyone has their ting. granted it was just a movie but the movie boomerang is a classic for this joke 😂

Ain’t nobody trying to f** her hair. Boys worried about stupid stuff.

I wouldn’t care if she liked the people off “The Hills have eyes” if it’s my turn, it’s my turn.

boys gotta stop the extremes

I don’t give a damn bout mel or her hair

yall ain’t bouta be nowhere near this lady to even remotely hit

im moreso speaking on if someone I was with had that nonsense on their head thinking they bouta be walking around with me

but please continue

I wonder if Flip's wife listens to the pod. Dudes the creepy friend who hopes he can hit one day.

You only are attracted to him, because he has money....whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Her wearing those Hoka sneakers to the concert :rofl:

and this is somehow different than me saying her braids start at the back of her head?

she looking like sheeva from mk3 and people tryna act like it’s an obscure body part

nor did I say she didn’t have a body or wasn’t hittable

and this is somehow different than me saying her braids start at the back of her head?

she looking like sheeva from mk3 and people tryna act like it’s an obscure body part

nor did I say she didn’t have a body or wasn’t hittable

I didn't even notice the **** until they joked about it

So, if you want to be like Joe...do you...

lol yall boys funny as hell

there’s literally no difference

So, you're like Joe 🤷‍♂️

I listen to Joe for jokes and enterainment. You were dead serious. That's why you're taking it personal and defensive.

Most men don't look at others and try to tear them down. Joe does that. Joe is a weirdo with severe issues.

This isn't the hill you want to die on.

I just accepted Flip pretending he can get mad women or wants to is a part of his act. It's not real.

Given the fact his son is filming the whole damn thing all the time
I can believe this given how weird he acts with Mel, and i'm sure he tells his wife it's just business. But that's still crazy to put up with that for this long for barely any reason.

Back
Top Bottom