The Combat Jack Show Thread

It kills me b. 1st tape he was numero uno. His chirpin verse and cross the country verse are nothing short of amazing. Since he slowed the flow down they been disrespecting him.

**** crazy. Takeoff and Quavo was the ones carrying the Migos while set was stlll booked.

His flow was THE Migos flow :smh:. Disrespecting the young prodigy. He's VERY important to what they do.

Dog....the Takeoff disrespect by people who just got really hip to the Migos because of Bad and Bougie :smh:

Akademiks and Budden geeking smh

It kills me b. 1st tape he was numero uno. His chirpin verse and cross the country verse are nothing short of amazing. Since he slowed the flow down they been disrespecting him.

It's straight up disrespectful and you can tell that they never really listened to a full project until probably Culture. :smh:

It's straight up disrespectful and you can tell that they never really listened to a full project until probably Culture. :smh:

Takeoff appreciation :pimp:

[Verse 3: Takeoff]
Came in the game (aye)
Knock at the door
Nobody answered had to do a kick door (boom)
My ****** they on the same sht (same)
Had to tell em' what that bando was for
I know that we not from Atlanta ***** what you think them two fingers and thumb for (Nawf)
And they been hating on me since I was a lil' boy tell me something I don't know (know)
It's been a long road (long)
I put in work but no cheat code (no)
Pen on paper like kinko
Never look back and won't sell my soul (never look back)
Real ****** never fold (naw)
Say you a hundred but you told (huh)
It's hot outside it ain't cold
***** seen the Draco and froze (*****)
***** acting bold I'm a fkc around and wipe the puzzzy ***** nose (wipe)
Strip a ***** out his clothes (strip)
Don't like it then pay what you owe
Bigger backend at the shows (backend)
Spanish plug Telemundo (spanish flow)
I got the Act in the bag right now (Act')
But I won't sell you a four (nah)
Dope dressed up in saran it look like the pope (pope)
It get smoked from the gas bags it'll make you choke
If you pour up, smoke up or snort coke
That what float your boat (boat)
This No Label not uno not dos
Come from the goats
(Takeoff!)"

it's more about charisma

takeoff is less talkative and energetic

although they all can step their interview games up

quavo the only one that talks for the group with little quips from offset here and there

Last edited:
I've seen a few Migos interviews and they're the worst. They just sit there lifeless.

Last edited:
lol yeah that's what I was saying

and the only one who even responds back is quavo

but on songs and in videos quavo has more personality and offset not too far off

I agree to an extent. But in a sense, I think hosts feed into the idea that Quavo is the leader. The questions on TBC joint last were asking stuff about Quavo v. Soulja and being a quarterback in HS. They didn't really gear the interview towards the group as a collective imo

Migos are a well rounded group.

Quavo is the "StarBoy"
Offset is the most street and raw
Takeoff is the best technical rapper

They compliment each other well. Big fan. I just wish people stop grouping them with the new generation of lazy tumblr rappers that CANT actually rap. **** irks me when dudes call Migos "mumble rappers" :smh:. Like, they predate that ***....and rap VERY clearly.

Dem boys changed the game. Nobody every though 3 relatives from Gwinnett County would have THIS type of impact on hip hop. Give them the respect they deserve.

Dem boys changed the game. Nobody every though 3 relatives from Gwinnett County would have THIS type of impact on hip hop. Give them the respect they deserve.

You remind me of DJ Akademiks.

They didn't change any game and they deserve ZERO respect. Those fools could never release another song again and Rap would be in a better space because of it.

Baller out his mind once again. :lol:

Migos have proven over and over to be real rappers. There is no flow Takeoff and Offset can't do and Quavo is the current hook king.

Even if you don't like them you can't deny the impact they've made. The flows and the slang. Their whole label has brought alot of good to the game.

Last edited:
You remind me of DJ Akademiks.
roll.gif

Their influence can't be denied though. They had every rapper...including vets...using their flow after they hit the scene. 

Drake and a few rappers stealing their flow, definitely. I hate that flow and the rappers that stole it so I don't give a ****. What else they bring to the game?

Yeah, just like T Pain didn't invent autotune. They just brought **** back and made it hot again.

Wavy and Akademiks love everything new and this whole generation and I hate 98% of this new generation. Outside of TDE, not many rappers I listen to that are post 2012.

Last edited:
media's trying to paint them as rae sremmurd

so takeoff just looks like a third wheel

the light skins are the spokesperson/ladies man (quavo/swae lee) and the dark skins are the unfiltered bout whatever cats (jimmy/offset)

and it seems people saw quavo featured on a popular song and everybody chased the same sound and only requested quavo for songs from then on

Yeah, just like T Pain didn't invent autotune. They just brought **** back and made it hot again.

Wavy and Akademiks love everything new and this whole generation and I hate 98% of this new generation. Outside of TDE, not many rappers I listen to that are post 2012.
I don't hate it. I just understand it's not for me. 

I went to a youth league basketball game over the weekend and was bewildered when an uzi vert song came on and all the kids went ******* crazy. In HS we used to come out to Jay Z, DMX, and **** 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to grasp that I'm just not SUPPOSED to like the ****. Cause it wasn't intended for me to like it. 

Last edited:

There's a different between UNDERSTANDING the appeal....and enjoying the music.

I really don't like "Everything new" in this generation. Some of it is cool. Some of it is terrible. You hate 98% of everything in life in general :lol:.

I came up on the same **** as you. I'm well versed and really from it. I get it man. Everything isn't for everybody..

The reason why Quavo is the most popular migos is because of his sex appeal. Like it or not, Quavo is a sex symbol

The migos dynamic is is this generation version of the LOX

The overall guy for guest features & charisma on the track Quavo=Kiss
The one the streets gravitate to the most & also catch some great features Styles = Offset
The guy who is integral to the group dynamic but doesn't have the individual capabilities of the other 2 Sheek=Takeoff

& i believe they will continue to move in that direction, where they will have multiple solo songs but still do major work as a group.

Back
Top Bottom