The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nice. Will peep on the train ride home. :smokin [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji]

The Chris Lighty pod is pretty dope. I didn't know he was involved with Warren G. I remember getting the Warren G CD back in the day, and it was one of the wackest CD's I ever purchased IMO. Plus they played that first single so much I started to hate it.

and I'll try to finish The Beatnuts episode, Nore was wasted at the beginning and the first 30 minutes was about Pun. Nore annoys me with that sometimes, because it's like you're just bringing people up there to talk about Pun when they have their own careers.

I really liked the Chris Lighty story so far. I hope they do that type of storytelling with other key figures in the industry. Would be dope.

Mysonne and Chi Ali :nthat:

best Drink Champs in a minute, and it's not focused around alcohol.

The Shyne story made me realize how much I disliked Puff back then. Not only the shiny suits, but you went and signed someone who sounded like your man. :smh:

The Shyne and Mase stories :lol:

and Chi Ali and Mysonne talking about the wrestling. I know what Chi was thinking and alluding to :rofl:

Is it only on Spotify?

Yeah, but it's available even if you have the free version

The fourth episode should be available tomorrow.

Last edited:
Made it to the part of this Chi Ali and Mysonne ep where Mys is taking bout wrestling Diddy. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

With all the sus rumors they try to put on diddy that's funny. When he said puff said "Nah don't let me go." [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'm not even done this ep, but this's made up for that beatnuts episode, that **** was terrible. By the end Juju was fed up with NORE because he kept bringing it back to off the books and pun. Funny cause nore talking about it would be no CNN without y'all, but NORE don't know **** about them outside of, Off the Books. :lol:

And did they move to Wednesday officially? Trying to compete with Budden eh? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Made it to the part of this Chi Ali and Mysonne ep where Mys is taking bout wrestling Diddy. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

With all the sus rumors they try to put on diddy that's funny. When he said puff said "Nah don't let me go." [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'm not even done this ep, but this's made up for that beatnuts episode, that **** was terrible. By the end Juju was fed up with NORE because he kept bringing it back to off the books and pun. Funny cause nore talking about it would be no CNN without y'all, but NORE don't know **** about them outside of, Off the Books. :lol:

And did they move to Wednesday officially? Trying to compete with Budden eh? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Chi Ali was like wait, what? What was going on? You didn't tell me about this.

Then Mysonne was like naw, it was a bunch of people around.

I have to see the video of that part of the discussion :rofl:

Last edited:
"I wanna know what you're passionate about Mal"

"Like Records"

"Julez Barkley"

laugh.gif

"Like Records"

"Julez Barkley"

:lol:

:rofl: man who's out here supporting this chick? Everybody knows she's the biggest vulture, and feels some way about
black women. That dude she's with from public school must be a lame.

"Like Records"

"Julez Barkley"

:lol:

When Mal said girls aren't concerned about dudes bodies anymore. If that is your excuse for not going to the gym and helps you sleep :lol:

:rofl: man who's out here supporting this chick? Everybody knows she's the biggest vulture, and feels some way about

but she's a thick white girl though.

and this is what happens when we give out "passes", they develop a sense of entitlement and don't know how far and how long that pass last. Instead of a one day pass, it becomes a lifetime pass of over stepping.

This episode of Joe definitely brought the lulz. Son told Mal he's the type to hit a chick with the "your man doesn't know how lucky he is" dm :rofl:

roll.gif
man who's out here supporting this chick? Everybody knows she's the biggest vulture, and feels some way about
ALOT of people. In fact...the #1 group I see defending her on social media has ben....you guessed it...BLACK MEN. 

I've seen so many ****** caping for shorty it don't make no sense. 

Last edited:
ALOT of people. In fact...the #1 group I see defending her on social media has ben....you guessed it...BLACK MEN. 

I've seen so many ****** caping for shorty it don't make no sense. 

I was impressed with Joe's stance

I wonder if he would have taken the same stance if it wasn't for Cyn.

and I wish that more of us would rush to defend black women the way we do others. :smh:

Yeah, I enjoyed him shidding on her. She's straight up a vulture. Don't **** with her clown *** at all. Get her out of here. I didn't even know about the T Shirt BS but she's wack as ****.

I was dying when Joe was frying Mal. So close to the floor I could ref the game. Your man doesn't know how lucky he is. Those joints had me dying.

And that Logic song they played was awful. What a joke. Agreed with Joe on most of what he said about Logic. Kid seems corny as ****. Pick a side and that's it.

Last edited:
Dante Ross episode of Combat Jack is up on Youtube now. I used to go to a lot of Action Bronson shows from 2010-2013 and Ross used to manage him back then. He was always at those shows (at a Bronson show in Flushing, he almost KO'd the soundman for ******* up Bronson's vocals, he was real heated). Haven't finished this episode yet but I wonder if they addressed the split between Ross and Bronson. I know it was on really bad terms.

Last edited:
Dante a legend for his years at Elektra alone.

If you **** with classic R+B/rare groove, he drops a lot of gems on his IG.

Back
Top Bottom