The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe said things here and there, but the whole time (til the tracklist dropped) Joe seemed to be defending Em. He kinda went left after the second single talking about Em exploiting a black issue for attention.

Joe is bipolar, man. He loves Drake one day, the next hes spitting bars his neck. I'm more surprised the rest of hip hop doesn't understand that and just ignore Joe by now. He's never going to stop.:lol:

His bipolar be acting up. :lol:

On everyday struggle he was "I know and love Em!!" next week it's "I'm only loyal to Royce!!"

I came into this thread with the hope that one of ya already figured it out

I'm sitting here doing intel trying to find out who this could possibly be :lol:

Especially with them all agreeing that that person is actually nice on the mic.

I mean, Joe has been speaking about Sean for a while now and making fun of him and Aiko being little with big *** heads.:rofl:

He was one of the first saying Kendrick was talking to Sean in HUMBLE.

Makes sense.:nerd:

Nah, Joe knows Lupe would give him trouble. That would be an ill battle, but I feel like Lupe outclasses Joe.

Lupe be on some other ****.

Yeah I'd guess it was Big Sean. He's made fun of him a few times and called a few of his albums trash lately, which they are.

Not Lupe, he's said mad times Lupe is one of the nicest ever

The only time I've seen Westside Gunn mention Joe was positively, regarding the Everyday Struggle show

Conway had an issue with not being included in the top lyricist discussion on that "This Year was Dope/Trash"

Them going back & forth would only benefit Griselda and I wouldn't even believe it to be authentic. The Shady Records connection would make it seem like manufactured industry shenanigans

The only time I've seen Westside Gunn mention Joe was positively, regarding the Everyday Struggle show

Conway had an issue with not being included in the top lyricist discussion on that "This Year was Dope/Trash"

Them going back & forth would only benefit Griselda and I wouldn't even believe it to be authentic. The Shady Records connection would make it seem like manufactured industry shenanigans

Yeah it's Conway some dude said

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-joe-budden-podcast-episode-144-how-bizarre.601075/page-4

:lol:

joe-budden.jpg

Back
Top Bottom