The Combat Jack Show Thread

That was rough time for fashion. _'s going to school with durags and headbands over the durag. Camron white pinkish tall tee's. _'s wearing fake Jordans acting like they got something exclusive.

That was rough time for fashion. _'s going to school with durags and headbands over the durag. Camron white pinkish tall tee's. _'s wearing fake Jordans acting like they got something exclusive.

Man... I think back to this US flag durag I had in the 7th grade with the o.d. tall tee and random basket ball Nikes. It was right after 9/11. Younger me thought he was doing it. :lol:

I was still living in NY back then. Du rags to school were the norm. They f’ed my neighborhood up when they brought out the design joints. Dominican flags, USA flags, PR flags, etc.

Thanks god for growth, man. :lol:

Bruh. I was definitely the durag/headband combo with a Darius Miles jersey.:rofl::smh:

Dark times, man.

She must have fire birth control, I cringed.

Oprah looked good at the awards show. I was stunned, she getting some A1 work done. Not that cheap BS.

Rhythm and system had me dying

Last edited:
:lol:

joe-budden.jpg

The bad thing about this is, that they thought this was better than what Joe would have picked out. :rofl:

Bruh. I was definitely the durag/headband combo with a Darius Miles jersey.:rofl::smh:

Dark times, man.

:lol:

:rofl: My God,

Looking like he fell into Fab and Cams 2003 closet at the same time.

Not gonna lie I had the orange fubu jersey and tight wrapped durag for about a season thought I was doin it. That early 2000s urban wave was deplorable.

Not gonna lie I had the orange fubu jersey and tight wrapped durag for about a season thought I was doin it. That early 2000s urban wave was deplorable.
I dunno why, but 'deplorable' got me crying at my desk.:rofl::smh::sick:

Worst **** I ever seen from that era was at SJU- dude was rocking a pink doo rag, pink Timbs, pink Polo shirt and a pink Sponge Bob backpack.

I remember wearing a bandana in 03 and tilting it like Juelz. And one day I looked in the mirror and said “wow this looks stupid” and never wore it again :lol:

I remember wearing a bandana in 03 and tilting it like Juelz. And one day I looked in the mirror and said “wow this looks stupid” and never wore it again :lol:

Dog....I had a MySpace pic in like 05 with the Julez bandana on :smh:. Took that jawn with a digital camera. Got some P, and hella comments off that pic though :pimp:.. Couldn’t lose with the Cassidy fitted tilt.

That era was the ****.

Mytmouse on a lit up name belt, earrings to match... with mid top air forces and an air brushed shirt or jersey dress to match smh :smh:

Y’all ain’t low.

Don't bring up jersey dresses. I'm still tight I never found a sixers one in my size. I still thinking about getting a NC one like what Mya rocked every now and then. Name belt wasn't my style tho nor the earrings

Don't bring up jersey dresses. I'm still tight I never found a sixers one in my size. I still thinking about getting a NC one like what Mya rocked every now and then. Name belt wasn't my style tho nor the earrings

72A5E58E-E921-4860-B6D1-2A4B8EE246F7.gif

Mya in the UNC Jersey in best of me and Mariah Carey All Star weekend are probably the GOAT women in jersey dresses. Whew!!!

Yo I was crying when they said Joe was on his way to playing football, pickup and then hockey. Those jokes were funny as hell.

The dating a battle rapper female was funny as hell too. Mal saying he don't want a broad that can rap when he can't. Joe rhyming dishes and b's.

Back
Top Bottom