The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah I remember dude having some very weird comments in reference to his stuff being popular for black people

I think he backtracked and said people misinterpreted his words due to the language difference

basically looked at black people as disloyal and didn’t want to rely on “us” for money

this was close to the cristal champagne boycott

they looked at that as disloyal but ignored why people stepped away from cristal

that’s what I feel h&m is doing without having to make a outright statement how they really feel

They talking about the toast, Hahahaha

Ice on here today, should be Rory’s replacement

Saying Rory bought Now albums is funny as ****.

Joe Budden rapped for a Vince Carter commercial? I can’t remember that

Kinda crazy Def Jam put Pump It Up on two big albums a week before his album dropped. Hahaha, I do remember that song seemed like it was on six albums

I gotta watch this, Mal is killing Rory and saying Mal and Rory say the N word at home alone. Rory sounds real offended.

Last edited:
Yo Ice getting wild quiet when they asked about meeting his girl is wild funny. :rofl:

Reminds me of the old episode where the crew was going to Great Adventures and the jump off he was with wanted to tag along but he didn’t want her around his friends because “these is my friends, not your friends” :rofl:

ice the n that don’t want you to meet his chick cause he want to be the coolest dude she knows

he not slick, he not following a street code

buddy is shook

Facts. Ice doesn’t want his shorty to get exposed to a friend who does cooler **** than him and then she ends up throwing ***** to the cooler friend off gp. If that’s something you’re worried about, your relationship is practically doomed. :lol:

Joe calling Mal “the coolest *****” or asking “Why is Mal so cool” probably got that ***** Ice shook.

I was dying when Mal kept doing his pow pow and Joe said you would be good at role play. Hahahaha, podcast was funny as hell today.

and people acted like I was saying some wild stuff saying the show when mal was mad was trash

this ep shows that easy

Son... Ice was practically nonexistent this episode. Madd different from past episodes he came through for.

He didn’t know Mal was coming through with the chain tucked. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No ayo, but we gonna acknowledge the Joe Budden dad bod? Son had another kid and fully committed to the dad gut.:rofl:

Pause but I’m slightly drunk so **** y’all.

The brand is still brollic, make no mistake. I enjoy the show and podcast still. But because the show’s on 4 nights out of the week, it’s easier to get your fix.

I won’t lie though, the brand getting bigger seems to have tamed them a bit. These days the art seems like it’s just a quick grab to get jokes off, whereas back in the day (to me at least), they were letting anything fly (ie being o.d. smacked, “teach these devils”, etc) and they were recounting some of their own stories. Now it’s like “Harvey Weinstein is out here wildin’ “ and then they both joke on that subject like for 5 minutes; usually Desus jokes and Mero laughs the whole time. It became apparent that they were more focused on their appearances when that chump Akademiks was taking shots. Back in 2015 or early 2016, there would be an hour long segment where they were just going at his neck. 2017 we get a good two or three lines about it. To me, it seems that their people didn’t want them introducing negative publicity to their names, as they’re bubbling now more than ever.

Still happy for those cats though. They’ve accomplished a whole lot. Just seems like they’re playing the industry game, but that was somewhat expected once Vice came into da picture.

Yo Ice getting wild quiet when they asked about meeting his girl is wild funny. :rofl:

Reminds me of the old episode where the crew was going to Great Adventures and the jump off he was with wanted to tag along but he didn’t want her around his friends because “these is my friends, not your friends” :rofl:
that was mal i think

Yo, did Puff call up during the middle of the pod and everyone just sort paused?

"What do he mean by he was Maxwell" hahahahhaha

:rofl:

Envy is so corny. All you have to do is say role play. Maxwell b? TMI. Maxwell can't come up to TBC now.

Mal reminds me of this meme guy lol

cf8699d1e4e07054237350c67d726b6e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom