The Combat Jack Show Thread

They did one with Mal that was aight. He goes into how he met Joe and he also has alot of roc a fella stories from hanging around his brother.

Still don't know what the ***** does for a living tho

While watching Netflix, it made me remember what Mal said. Netflix is ****. I'm convinced Mal is an idiot. If you can't find anything to watch on Netflix you have no depth to you. They have so much stuff that interest me. Half I won't even get to.

Now I'm watching Drug Lords before I start El Chapo.

netflix is just a different vibe, it’s a commitment when you jump in a series and you gotta know what you looking for but it’s flooded with good ****

I agree with him on youtube tho

as cold as netflix is I only watch it when I can’t find something on youtube

While watching Netflix, it made me remember what Mal said. Netflix is ****. I'm convinced Mal is an idiot. If you can't find anything to watch on Netflix you have no depth to you. They have so much stuff that interest me. Half I won't even get to.

Now I'm watching Drug Lords before I start El Chapo.

Just turned on Drug Lords, watched Frank Lucas first and now Pablo. Frank was an idiot. Wearing that fur coat and ****. SMH

Just turned on Drug Lords, watched Frank Lucas first and now Pablo. Frank was an idiot. Wearing that fur coat and ****. SMH
A lot people say Frank Lucas exaggerated his story and say that Frank Mattews was really the top guy in NY. Soon as the FBI got close to Matthews he disappeared, never got arrested or showed up dead. It's a good documentary on YouTube about him.

Frank matthews story is wild..dude went to his crib pulled everything he had from his safe and left town after being in a police chase..never to be heard from again..from what ive read they think he went to a country in africa

Back
Top Bottom