The Combat Jack Show Thread

FrankEnchantingFunnelweaverspider-small.gif

If role play is your thing it's your thing I guess.

Mal is funny though, because they make him out to be the oddball. They find what he says unusual when it's really them.

DWade :lol: How are you DWade without the jersey? Chick was saying, dunk it for me Flash. In the hoop. Like NBA Jam. You're heating up. You're on fire :lol:

And Joe still has no sponsors, meanwhile listening to Nore's joint is like watching The Walking Dead. Him and EFN are probably doing ok between being indie, being with revolt, Youtube and the sponsors.

and the Gary Coleman gif is my reaction to Nore talking about dudes smelling other dudes fingers.

Last edited:
They lost something in their transition to TV. Extra safe and repetitive. Double toppy ain't funny after the 30th mention in 3 weeks.

E: neither is SMD from the back.

rory was under extreme pressure

his voice was cracking and all types of ****

mal be lowkey bullying rory, mal always shutting him down

I can tell rory thinks he can wash mal but won’t say it

Seems like Mal been a little extra pro black lately, even Joe mentioned it. He been killing Rory a few times. I love it, make him quit the show.

Rory has 1000% said N before.

I don't know what part of NY Rory is from but Irish and Blacks/Hispanics don't hang out. Irish people are racist as ****.

When I first got into the podcast, he was cool. Now since the show got bigger, he's saying too much and feeling himself.

I also hate people that tells jokes that no one laughs at. **** is so awkward and ruins the flow. Angela Yee does the same **** on the breakfast club. **** is flowing, they'll tell a joke and be the only one laughing.

Hol up....is that Dee from Ruff Ryders?

:nerd:

This might be legendary. Bigface Gary be turnt up :lol:. Word to him and Oschino going at it in that Last Days of the Roc joint

Seems like Mal been a little extra pro black lately, even Joe mentioned it. He been killing Rory a few times. I love it, make him quit the show.

I don't know what part of NY Rory is from but Irish and Blacks/Hispanics don't hang out. Irish people are racist as ****.

The I don't watch football argument is sort of funny to me. And what he said applies to everything. How does anything better your life.

and I was wondering about this Rory and Queens thing. But he seems authentic with it and doesn't even try too hard.

The whole Nupe thing, and him even having a brad is hilarious to me. Do they even keloid? It sort of defeats the purpose.

When I first got into the podcast, he was cool. Now since the show got bigger, he's saying too much and feeling himself.

I also hate people that tells jokes that no one laughs at. **** is so awkward and ruins the flow. Angela Yee does the same **** on the breakfast club. **** is flowing, they'll tell a joke and be the only one laughing.

I think he's calmed down. He was feeling himself at one point and was trying too hard.

Kareem Biggs, Bigface Gary and Beans on Drink champs. Roc stories.

Going to save this for tomorrow :pimp:

This should be good

Damn, I don't remember that Vince commercial at all. Joe did body that ****. Those shoes were T R A S H

Nah, Rory can be corny at times but I'm not gonna put that on him. Seems genuine. You can tell the disposition of a white man by how serious they get when you accuse them of saying it when they're alone.

'Okay, lets not start rumors. I have never said that.'

:rofl:

I think Parks is the one from Queens. Joe mentioned being in Astoria a few times, and I swear those sandwiches he eats are from Sal, Chris and Charlie's on 23rd Ave.:nerd:

Styles on a KG (And1?) commercial was quality too. For some reason, I never forgot “And you couldn’t find a finer kid than the 7 foot Carolina kid obsessed with ball.”

Back
Top Bottom