The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe sound pathetic always defending Post Malone. :lol:

Did he buy Joe kid some baby gifts or something? He called Logic a character so what the **** is Post? With his white boy cornows/gold teeth and face tats?
joe met post
and says he's a nice guy
get cool with joe
he overlooks **** and makes excuses
just like fab

Yeah, he met him on the red carpet. Was shocked that he was a real nice and likable guy. Said he smelled real good and he didn't expect that. Liked him ever since. Been excusing that POS ever since.

Just seen him ride hard for Post. Scottie straight up said, he said he didn't want to be called a rapper and he wanted to distance himself and Joe still calling him a rapper saying he makes rap songs and blah blah. SMH, I used to be the biggest Joe fan in the world for years. The last year or two, Joe been looking super phony out here. Can't call Post a rapper when he said he doesn't want to be one, doesn't write his own lyrics and doesn't make rap music. He's wylin!

I'm cool with him giving Fab passes. Fab kinda put him on, they've been friends outside of rap. They gotta real relationship.

Last edited:
Joe got his whole ****in kneecaps out

Remy saying it ain't cheating if you not married got me dying.

FAM, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FAM. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE FOOTAGE FROM KANYE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. HIM SAYING THEY NEED TO FREE LARRY HOOVER CAUSE HE IS HIM IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE OR SOME ****. I CRIED.

Last edited:
Yeah, he met him on the red carpet. Was shocked that he was a real nice and likable guy. Said he smelled real good and he didn't expect that. Liked him ever since. Been excusing that POS ever since.

Just seen him ride hard for Post. Scottie straight up said, he said he didn't want to be called a rapper and he wanted to distance himself and Joe still calling him a rapper saying he makes rap songs and blah blah. SMH, I used to be the biggest Joe fan in the world for years. The last year or two, Joe been looking super phony out here. Can't call Post a rapper when he said he doesn't want to be one, doesn't write his own lyrics and doesn't make rap music. He's wylin!

I'm cool with him giving Fab passes. Fab kinda put him on, they've been friends outside of rap. They gotta real relationship.
Man it gotta be more to it. Joe claims to be all about the culture, Post has flat out **** on today's hip hop while biting and benefitting off today's hip hop. He's the definition of a culture vulture. Son was turning red defending him going at Scottie. :lol:

He gotta be getting a check or some industry connection, something. Cuz he look crazy.

FAM, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FAM. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE FOOTAGE FROM KANYE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. HIM SAYING THEY NEED TO FREE LARRY HOOVER CAUSE HE IS HIM IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE OR SOME ****. I CRIED.

They were selling Free Larry merch on YS two weeks ago. It caught me off guard. :lol:

I love the fake deep people agreeing with that fool. Drake's bird Maliah was posting about Kanye. As if it's some conspiracy to make him look nutty and he really makes sense.

Rem seems like she grew up with a bunch of brothers. Her way of thinking is exactly like a dude.

Man it gotta be more to it. Joe claims to be all about the culture, Post has flat out **** on today's hip hop while biting and benefitting off today's hip hop. He's the definition of a culture vulture. Son was turning red defending him going at Scottie. :lol:

He gotta be getting a check or some industry connection, something. Cuz he look crazy.

Yeah that **** is def weird.

Anybody else we could brush off but Post specifically has made numerous tone deaf comments that really show his lack of self awareness in reference to himself and his place in hip hop.

Then gets pressed for explanation and tries hard as hell to act oblivious to his privilege :lol:

Macklemore and G-Eazy get their flack but those _’s are very self aware

Post signed to Republic, Lyor Cohen’s son co-manages him :lol:

From what I’ve heard his other manager Dre is hella cool tho

I watched like the fist 30 seconds and had to turn it off. This ***** Kanye thinks this is an episode of Quantum Leap.:lol:

I ain't never seen no Nazi's on Quantum Leap.

Who is Post signed to, Joe must know them.

He was doing too much. When Post is the poster child of being a culture vulture.

Someone who claims there's no substance and feeling in rap, but doesn't add substance. And the whole White Iverson and braids thing :smh:
He was clearly trying to manufacture some kind of debate or moment here, and I don't understand the Post support. If anyone's a vulture, it's that dude...and this is based off his own words, which Joe wanted to ignore.

I stopped listening to that ***** when he stopped making sense. He doesn't even have the context to make that argument, he just thought he was cool the one time he met him.

We good on Post. Let that ***** go do some folk or some ****.

Rem seems like she grew up with a bunch of brothers. Her way of thinking is exactly like a dude.
she got a twin brother i believe
and i like her way of thinkin
cause she dont be just pulling the okie doke
she be talkin real spit
not saying what sounds nice

Back
Top Bottom