The Combat Jack Show Thread

Aubrey is cool with Meek. He asked Kanye for advice on kids. Ask Meek on taking an L.

Him dwelling on it and sending subliminal is only prolonging it's effect.

Rory and Mal seemed in their feelings. Joe was still trying to get the jokes off. Mal made it seem like it was a sad occasion and seemed defensive to me.

Rory got upset when Joe wouldn't let him ask his question when he wanted to discuss needing 8 or 9 cups of lean :lol:

Waiting for them upload this **** on YouTube.

I just noticed Joe Em rant got 1.9 mil views. Their review of adidon got 2.2 mil views. This podcast doing NUMBAHS.

Drake really thought he could throw some money at them street _'s in VA and they would be on his side and give him some "dirt". They played him like a lame and gave Pusha even more info. And dude clearly said "it's gonna be gunplay off this". I keep telling people Pusha and Malice are really connected out there. They wasn't just rapping about that **** cuz it sounds good.

Mal turn into a bird when Drake is involved.

He jumps into his OVONT bag with the "he only had a few lines written for him" bull****.

With Drake and Nicki he acts different

Drake really thought he could throw some money at them street _'s in VA and they would be on his side and give him some "dirt". They played him like a lame and gave Pusha even more info. And dude clearly said "it's gonna be gunplay off this". I keep telling people Pusha and Malice are really connected out there. They wasn't just rapping about that **** cuz it sounds good.

You can't still stay in your same area, have events and not be good

Pusha did the Arbys song too and got 40% of it. :lol: :pimp:

Why they ain't just give Steven Victor a mic? Dude is just a voice all the way down the hallway.

that was never the question

people always questioned whether push and malice was really moving drugs on a high level

that was never the question

people always questioned whether push and malice was really moving drugs on a high level

That was a question when during the heat of adidon people kept saying "Drake got dirt from VA on him".

People ain't turning on you when they really rock with you.

As far as the drugs they did what they did, whether that's on a high level probably not cuz they woulda had strong evidence against them when the feds came to get their entire circle.

OH ****
yall didnt tell me it was THIS good
yo im cheesin like a mug listening to this
tea taste so good when its sweet :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom