The Combat Jack Show Thread

I could barely get through his Red Bull interview yesterday. ***** be so drawn out and thoughtful with every word.

This should be good, though. This is the atmosphere you want for this conversation.

Waiting until I get home. Too bad I have class after work tonight.

Joe know damn well he sacrificing his friendship with Aubrey by doing this. I appreciate it

this the thing with pusha
yeah ok
take about drake
i aint trippin
but what u gotta say bout the raccoon **** kanye been doing
talk about that
and dont give no pc answers

Listening to this, Pusha is playing chess with dude. And Aubrey's sensitivity can't just let it go.

****, Aubrey keep taking L's. Push clearly said he did this interview cause of The Shop and the BS Aubrey pushing. That ain't what happened so now he gotta explain cause Kanye apologizing and getting caught up.

Aubrey was already getting killed for The Shop, it's about to get worse after this. Wonder what that convo between him and 40 was like after this.

I like Push also bringing up Aubrey talking about Cudi's mental health, Aubrey dissing him on a Kanye beat and so on.

I also like Push saying don't mention my wife's name, we see the women you bring home and are around. I don't want anyone thinking anything like that about my wife being involved with those women.

This is probably one of the best interviews I've heard in a while because there's some real good questions being asked and great discussions. The Mase song he did. The Nas album, Wyoming. Him not being allowed there when Aubrey was coming.

I know CTG gotta be sick he didn't get this interview. This is good.

EVEN RORY HAD GREAT QUESTIONS

Mal told Rory he look like a cop

I doubt Aubrey ****in with Joe and the podcast after this interview

Last edited:
Just got to the part where they was talking about drug dealing today and Joe said "Mal how you doing this?":rofl::rofl:

Yeah this was a good episode. Magic wasn’t pandering and backtracking like he normally does when speaking to a person that was discussed previously on the pod. Kept the same energy for once.

OVO witness protection was funny :lol:

But it’s wild to see how grown *** men were willing to risk their lives and their family’s wellbeing just to provide Drake with information. “It’s gonna need to be enough to move my family because it’s gunshots after this.” My *****... you got life ****** up.

But like I said in the other thread. This was a chess move from Push. That “how dare you mention Ye in any of my verses? I’m selfish, I want all of the curses” line just rings off even more now if Ye really had nothing to do with exposing the kid/baby moms info. Now Drake is painted as needing Ye as a scapegoat since he couldn’t rap against Push. And I’ve been on record saying I thought Duppy was better than Adidon.

Not even gonna lie, Push really ****** Drake up in more ways than we realized back in May. The ultimate checkmate coming from the fact that, for the last 5 months, he’s been sitting on the info about 40 pillow talking. Just letting Drake paint this narrative of Ye being a snake. Then. BOOM. You learn that leak came from 40... the m**********r standing right next to you this whole time.

That’s masterful, man. Genius level rap **** :lol:

That's true, but if you aren't about that life $100,000 ain't protecting your family and moving you far.

It's obvious there would have been no rules if Aubrey was able to find information on Push.

I also like Push saying don't mention my wife's name, we see the women you bring home and are around. I don't want anyone thinking anything like that about my wife being involved with those women.

Yeah, that was a good point. Because I have heard people come to the conclusion, especially Aubrey's delusional fans. He must have slept with her that's why Pusha is upset.

Push really got under Drake skin. Probably even more now that he said that about 40. Not even sure it's true, probably another surgical move.

Back
Top Bottom