The Combat Jack Show Thread

he changed the name of the pod after everyday struggle

that tells you everything you need to know

plus brilliant idiots was falling off, tax got locked and drink champs is inconsistent

joe has always managed to have viral moments in spurts throughout this whole time

marrisa vs rocky
joe vs drake
tax vs joe
joe vs ak
joe vs yachty
joe vs migos
joe vs jeezy
getting fired from his own show

plus mal made the show better

I forgot about joe vs tax. Lmfao i need to go back and listen to old tax episodes.

Someone here said they all got deleted right?

The podcast was def already gaining steam but I feel like Joe got a big visibility/profile/podcast content boost in general from that whole situation, it was a lot of parts and he milked it.

It started with the Views rant. Then Drake "subbing" him on 4pm in Calabasas. Joe dropped 2 disses and had podcasts breaking down Drake's subs to him. No Shopping finally drops in full with another Joe sub from Drake. Joe drops diss #3. Drake went on stage at a show and called him out then Joe dropped another diss :lol: Few days later Joe goes hella viral from chasing down those ovo stans.

It was like all that **** happened and then next thing I know he on Complex News skydiving with Nadeska announcing that he dropping Rage and The Machine the following month and he got the follow up already done too (which I'm assuming didn't come because he got EDS lol) :lol:

You said what I wanted to say alot better. I gotta stop letting ****** get me into an "either/or" debates on here. I never meant to play the vs game....my point was that the Drake **** was the catalyst for ALOT of **** for Joe.

Nothing popped him off "more". It was a snowball effect.

plus brilliant idiots was falling off, tax got locked and drink champs is inconsistent

joe has always managed to have viral moments in spurts throughout this whole time

marrisa vs rocky
joe vs drake
tax vs joe
joe vs ak
joe vs yachtyjoe vs migos
joe vs jeezy

The Migos BET situation really blew him up. EVERYBODY was talking about that ****. :lol:

a lot of people ain't even know he was doing hip hop media til that happened.

to me the podcast had already took off before ED
i enjoyed talking bout the pod with u guys since the very first pod

nah, most people who listen to the pod after everyday struggle have never even listened to podcasts before

lotta these cats only know breakfast club interviews and joes pod

it’s so many people out here who form full opinions on artists they know nothing about based off what joe said about them on the pod

it’s crazy and annoying

I don't know that we've seen an honest Drake interview since he's been uber famous. He handpicks every interviewer in a controlled environment and I'm sure they go over the questions. His answers are very well thought out. Always.

The podcast is where it’s at because Tax wanted to a dumb street *****.

Tax had the Hov interview lined up but he wanted to go play tough with Troy Average

You guys overrate Tax popularity.

marrisa vs rocky
joe vs drake
tax vs joe
joe vs ak
joe vs yachty
joe vs migos
joe vs jeezy

Rap Radar was also doing numbers early, but they burned themselves out doing multiple a week and then moving to Tidal finished them off

No it didn't. It took off because of Everyday Struggle

No, it took off because of Drake and Nicki/Meek.

Their fans started listening, and kept listening.

He got EDS because of the pod.

OVO Mal talking to Drake after the Push interview to make sure he's still team #teamOVO. :lol:

Why would Push dodge questions?

OVO Mal is something else. He left that Pusha T interview and called Drake outside of whoever's crib they recorded in. You know spilled all the tea.

That was Joe's crib, because on Saturday they talk about Cyn coming home. I guess they had Pusha comes to Joe's house instead of Parks spot in Queens.

The whole thing of Drake saying he would like to come on some day is funny. :lol: That was a Nicki move. Stay in my good graces and I shall bless you with an interview.

Joe gone Hollywood, got his ankles out and Cyn’s pants on SOTC. Enough is enough.

fnx0qhkcqsxsnnetxjxx.png

Back
Top Bottom