The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's probably because LSN wanted to separate themselves from a convicted felon who has a chance to get a murder conviction. Especially since a lot of it escalated from comments on the pod.

His comments didn't make sense. It's like the family member when someone is killed is interviewed and the guy can have a sheet that's three pages and they'll go, he was such nice guy, it was unexpected and everyone liked him.

Joseph owes Vic Mensa an apology

The crazy thing about it, I've read comments online where people still were defending him online saying she lied about her face and it wasn't from him.

Fans are going to fan regardless. They don't care.

No he doesn't. He never said that he didn't do it. He was wanting about him speaking ill because he's dead

I wish one of the other guys were articulate enough to push him on that idea. If Donald Trump suddenly passed away tomorrow, I'm sure Joseph stance on what is allowed to be spoken about would change. You can't sweep the crimes under the rug, it's apart of who they were and the legacy they left behind.

"I f'ed the **** outta that rug" - Joe

sabu.png

They be on some **** on these Saturday shows

Mal is an idiot. You can have a gun in your house. Does he know the laws in New York? I know they looked like :ohwell: Joe cleaned it up with you need a permit.

And I'm glad Parks interjected with the Turkey69 talk. Do you know what his original charge is? Plus all the other stuff over the past year? Acting like people can't stay out trouble? He learned that, since he realized he may do real time so he's been staying out of the news the past few months.

The Mack Wilds and Wale calls :lol:

I like how Parks represents for the under dogs, like mentioning OC/Muggs and Roc Marci

Last edited:
Saturday pod was funny

The Fab and Drake thing was interesting. That was easy to remember, because it caught me off guard. Normally rappers don't mention other names in a disparaging way, and for for ***** *** Drake to do it, it caught me off guard.

And the Joe dressing stuff is overblown. This era is Joe's worse for dressing. At least back in 2002, he fit in with what other people were wearing. Now he looks like a weirdo.

Last edited:
I don't know if he was just having a bad week but anyone else get the feeling that Mal is tired of these dudes, specifically Jose. He sounded extra on edge both episodes

I don't know if he was just having a bad week but anyone else get the feeling that Mal is tired of these dudes, specifically Jose. He sounded extra on edge both episodes

Sometimes I wonder if he's playing contrarian, because he sets himself up. Joe who has stayed with almost every girlfriend he's had is making a statement about living with women, and he says not all women are like that. :stoneface: Of course he's going to get the have you ever stayed with a girl before comment.

but he was right on the rap today versus in the past. Parks saying you don't even have to be good was supporting Mal's point.

Being good is subjective so that's not a valid argument to me. Theres no right and wrong in that argument they were having.

Being good is subjective so that's not a valid argument to me. Theres no right and wrong in that argument they were having.

Naw, its a legit point. Imagine if the NFL had people in the league who weren't fast, couldn't tackle and couldn't pass. It would be easier to make it in the NFL. If you don't need legit talent to even make it in the profession, it's easier.

Plus everyone has a platform. You can make a instagram, buy some followers. Upload to datpiff. Get a Soundcloud and pretend you're popping. You don't have to prove yourself doing shows. There's no ciphers. There's no going up to radio stations and labels every day to get a deal. You let them come to you.

Naw, its a legit point. Imagine if the NFL had people in the league who weren't fast, couldn't tackle and couldn't pass. It would be easier to make it in the NFL. If you don't need legit talent to even make it in the profession, it's easier.

Plus everyone has a platform. You can make a instagram, buy some followers. Upload to datpiff. Get a Soundcloud and pretend you're popping. You don't have to prove yourself doing shows. There's no ciphers. There's no going up to radio stations and labels every day to get a deal. You let them come to you.

Sports and music isn't comparable. And the fact that everybody has a platform makes it harder.

Back
Top Bottom