The Combat Jack Show Thread

on the real i listened to joe last album
that rage against the machine album
and it was good
the one with joell ortiz
that forget song
the first song were my standouts
think only song i didnt like was the hardknock life jay one

Rory questioning Jonah Hill Hip Hop, SMH. This is why I can't **** with Rory at all. I like Mal saying he doesn't like wypipo talking about Hip Hop period. Shut the whole room up. Rory wearing a Ruff Ryders shirt too, make me sick. Guy was like 6 when Ruff Ryders went on that run.

I agree with Joe, Parks should get his own drop.

What's that R Kelly Documentary they're talking about on SOTC? nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

He can't like the Ruff Ryders though? Mal's a weirdo but he's right when the mayo clinic talks hiphop it's put on some type of pedestal.

Part of the blame is on us for not investing back into the platform creating companies owned by us its just that simple. Rappers be quick to shout out everybody but their own companies and corporations. You need to be providing jobs for your people's people's s for generations.

Overall who cares they are all knowledgeable about various aspects of hiphop.

I think Mal was super wrong saying women have it easier. Then Rory drops some super sexist ****. I was speechless.

first off your comparing literally two of the greatest musicians in history to Fetty Wap... Also both of those guys that you named didn't get introduced to the world through #1 pop crossover singles.

Also Fetty does still have a very good ability at making melodic tracks, with that said there's a few reasons why he ca't keep that momentum going

1) His label ****ed it up
2) i think being a talented lyricist gives you a larger shelf life than a rapper who specializes in melody, because words may resonate with people more & due to the passive feelings on biting... melody is much easier for other artist to steal then lyrics.

So his label is the reason he hasn't had a hit since the first year? How many mixtapes has he released? In an era when you can do the music yourself and get the label behind a single that's popular?

Because melody isn't an actual talent.

And he doesn't have a hit, because everyone is doing the same thing. Nothing stands out about him or his music, besides his eye. He's not fresh and new anymore. And where talent prevails, he's lacking.

my way> trap queen

He released way to many singles for no reason. His label must be full of idiots. Imagine of Young Ma had as many singles
as Fetty had. Dirt of your shoulders> hard knock life. Nas picks wack beats so its whatever.

What's Jay's biggest selling album?

Men have it so much easier its actually insane. Women might be choosing in the early 20's but once it's 28+ it's a wrap. A man just has to maintain his health, be successful, ability to hold a conversation and have a good style and your pulling quality women.

I'm less likely to have a serious conversation with a women over 30+ unless I have history with them and actually like them. That game changes drastically. Quality men definitely choose once the 30+ hits with women. Most women I meet want a serious relationship off rip.

It's true, there is a "wow moment" when certain White celebrities say they **** with Hip Hop. I bugged out when I saw this **** the first time

I've also noticed that wypipo looking for Hip Hop acceptance are more likely to put down other wypipo who are trying to do the same thing (Rory and Jonah).

It's true, there is a "wow moment" when certain White celebrities say they **** with Hip Hop. I bugged out when I saw this **** the first time

I've also noticed that wypipo looking for Hip Hop acceptance are more likely to put down other wypipo who are trying to do the same thing (Rory and Jonah).

how the hell vlad tv get this interview
my dude took it back with jurassic 5 and slick rick :smh:
u know nothing john snow

Yea, it's not even close, really--men make the rules. Like...if men bled and cramped for 5 days a month, we'd definitely get 3 days a month off work for it. The daily harassment that women face just walking down the street is pretty insane. I never leave the house hoping nobody follows me today. Women actually have to consider that.

Men definitely look down on women in pretty much every aspect of socializing. We largely view women as things to get.

That and men are the biggest physical threat to women. They honestly have to think about being a victim in what should be simple and basic interactions.

That's not even scratching the surface. Like...there are men debating a deciding on women's reproductive rights...right now.

White boys definitely have a "I'm blacker than you" between each other. Em hated other white rappers.

Back
Top Bottom