The Combat Jack Show Thread

Was literally searching for that episode on Wednesday. They took that **** down. :smh:

That one's gone, along with the Big Body Bes ep. **** had me tight.

Tax, man. :smh:

Looking like the balls about to get rolling on his state charge though. Troy's set to go to trial in January, and that's supposedly when he's supposed to take the stand. Tax's stuff should follow shortly after that. Wild to think he's been down for 2 years already.
**** that’s time served
He be out in no time

Joe gotta relax on this Chris Brown love. The only people allowed to make 40 song albums are Prince, Stevie Wonder and Chris Brown?? How is Chris even in that group?

And I was dying at him saying Ariana Grande would flip him over. :lol:

And I just found out who Pete Davidson is, they always talk about him and figured he was some rock band dude.

I hadn’t listened to the itsthereal x LOX pod before today, but I legit just watched Home Alone for the first time as an adult last week. Them dropping an ep today reviewing it, was right on time. The LOX got stories for days...it was jokes. :lol:

Banner on DC...something tells me that ep should be one of the more tamer ones, but knowing NORE idk lol.

Joe gotta relax on this Chris Brown love. The only people allowed to make 40 song albums are Prince, Stevie Wonder and Chris Brown?? How is Chris even in that group?

And I was dying at him saying Ariana Grande would flip him over. :lol:

And I just found out who Pete Davidson is, they always talk about him and figured he was some rock band dude.
add dream to that list :pimp:

Yeah I saw Nore had David Banner back. I knew he was running outta guest when I saw the recommendation for the Pleasure P episode. lol

Two of them dudes was on love and hip hop actin crazy . The rapper dude with the wicks was last seen smashing a broad in an elevator because of the gay rumors

Suck your mom and you're a fish are ****in crazy. Aubrey sounds like he was losing every verbal and physical battle growing up. I'm not gonna let the groupie Joe make it sound like that **** was hard. Nah, he sounded like a kid trying to diss someone for the first time.

Rory saying Cole's 2018 features is the best year anyone had for features is ****in wild too. I wouldn't even consider that. So many rappers have had so many better years for features.

This was a dope sleepers. This is what I expected when they first started doing them. Random old songs that you thought didn't get a lot of love. I hate when they play all this new indy hipster music trying to break an artist or be the first ones on a new song.

Bleek is 4-4 with the albums too. We talked about it before but his discography is better than a lot of people's and he doesn't get the credit.

I was stupid hype to hear this ****. I still play this song all the time. This beat and the energy. The Murderers album was the best or second best rap album Murder Inc put out. It's between that and VVV.

Last edited:
Cole convo was good on budden pod, huge fan of cole, but would be even doper if he got witb other producers. Def had best feature year out of anybody this yr

I've been saying that for the past four or five years about J Cole. It was cool when it was mixtape Cole and he wasn't making money, but it's long overdue.

And Rory saying he had the best feature year is wild. Hold your horses kiddo. Wayne, Andre, Busta and numerous others had some runs.

Suck your mom and you're a fish are ****in crazy. Aubrey sounds like he was losing every verbal and physical battle growing up. I'm not gonna let the groupie Joe make it sound like that **** was hard. Nah, he sounded like a kid trying to diss someone for the first time.

Rory saying Cole's 2018 features is the best year anyone had for features is ****in wild too. I wouldn't even consider that. So many rappers have had so many better years for features.

Drake is a wave riding Jamaican. It's suck ya maddah. Of course he made it corny.

Speaking of that

It was disgraceful for Joe to be from the tri state area and be in his 30's and say Buju Bantin.

in what way?
Talking about racism in this country. Banner was on Angie Martinez a few months ago and I caught the interview like as soon as they uploaded it. He was talking about black people defending themselves, eye for an eye mentality, Angie was getting scared lol. I went to the video a day after and they cut like 7 minutes out the interview.

Talking about racism in this country. Banner was on Angie Martinez a few months ago and I caught the interview like as soon as they uploaded it. He was talking about black people defending themselves, eye for an eye mentality, Angie was getting scared lol. I went to the video a day after and they cut like 7 minutes out the interview.

yeah, banner a cold cat

does lectures all across the country

I went to one in Houston and also went to tariqs hidden colors 4 premier

it was beautiful to see nothing but black people in the spot all for the knowledge and building

shame they’re editing the words out but it’s of no surprise

and it’s always funny, enlightening to see who clams up to real talk

yeah, banner a cold cat

does lectures all across the country

I went to one in Houston and also went to tariqs hidden colors 4 premier

it was beautiful to see nothing but black people in the spot all for the knowledge and building

shame they’re editing the words out but it’s of no surprise

and it’s always funny, enlightening to see who clams up to real talk
Tariq filming Hidden Colors 5 now. He said Banner was getting hyped, cussing and everything. Tariq said he had to calm him down cuz they show Hidden Colors in schools. :lol:

I think filming for Hidden Colors is done. He said released should he around August a while ago

Tariq filming Hidden Colors 5 now. He said Banner was getting hyped, cussing and everything. Tariq said he had to calm him down cuz they show Hidden Colors in schools. :lol:

yeah I think I’m going all in this upcoming year

hitting all the events up and book club type settings

catch me a woman of understanding while I’m at it, some of the baddest women I’ve ever seen were at these events too btw

but I wanna be more active in the building with our people

he said he has brother polight in the series too, hope it doesn’t turn into another umar situation

I've been saying that for the past four or five years about J Cole. It was cool when it was mixtape Cole and he wasn't making money, but it's long overdue.

And Rory saying he had the best feature year is wild. Hold your horses kiddo. Wayne, Andre, Busta and numerous others had some runs.

Drake is a wave riding Jamaican. It's suck ya maddah. Of course he made it corny.

Speaking of that

It was disgraceful for Joe to be from the tri state area and be in his 30's and say Buju Bantin.

Yeah I was thinking Busta, he had a crazy run of features.

Back
Top Bottom