The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rory is funny. He debates opinion and tells people they're wrong. It's annoying when he does it for eras he wasn't even around for. Migos?

I didn't like the Wale comparison. Wale isn't more popular, because he's not likable. Despite his music, a lot of people don't give him a chance. The crazy thing is Drake can do whatever. He just seems like a nice guy.

and also Drake is a poor comparison. Cole is on the level where he can go away and come back. Same with Kendrick. Drake is in the news over gossip. I don't understand why that's necessary. Acting like Drake isn't necessary. Cole is already doing arenas, so where else is there for him to go. People put him along with Kendrick and Drake.

I hate how folks like to compare anyway
In the 90’s u couldn’t even compare folks
Everyone’s style and raps were unique and different

Rory is funny. He debates opinion and tells people they're wrong. It's annoying when he does it for eras he wasn't even around for. Migos?

I didn't like the Wale comparison. Wale isn't more popular, because he's not likable. Despite his music, a lot of people don't give him a chance. The crazy thing is Drake can do whatever. He just seems like a nice guy.

and also Drake is a poor comparison. Cole is on the level where he can go away and come back. Same with Kendrick. Drake is in the news over gossip. I don't understand why that's necessary. Acting like Drake isn't necessary. Cole is already doing arenas, so where else is there for him to go. People put him along with Kendrick and Drake.
For the type of music Cole makes he's doing GREAT in this era.

They all tiptoed around KOD being whatever. It's not as great as his potential. It was just better than his last album. Cole definitely needs outside influences such as an Executive Producer

Funny that Joe been begging Mal to get him in a room with Jay for years. It finally happened, Joe really made it again. I would loooooooooooove to hear this convo.

Funny that Joe been begging Mal to get him in a room with Jay for years. It finally happened, Joe really made it again. I would loooooooooooove to hear this convo.

Mal - I told you I was gon make it happen

Joe - You did, this is my goat

Hov - Mal you know I don't rock with this _

That, you're friends with him comment from the time before. :lol:

Puff and now Jay.

I wonder if we're getting a Wednesday pod. I don't remember them saying.

Last edited:
Straight Up Menace gotta be a top 20 song all time.

I didn’t get into a lot of that west coast music until San Andreas, but I’m thankful for that game putting me onto Eiht. Super under appreciated.

People think that Jaquees Soul For Rel remix is new. Joint gotta be at least from 2014. :lol:

He got a lot of original music that got millions of views of youtube. Joe and nem just once again out the loop.

Plenty of people don't know it came out years ago . It's resurfaced all over IG and Twitter

Last edited:
Joe's d riding for drake has his view clouded about Cole. Cole doesn't want to be in every headline, jumping on every new rappers bandwagon. Him and Drake are different type of dudes. I agree that Cole should work with other producers but Joe sound like he want him to be the fake industry, smile with every _ type.

Back
Top Bottom