The Combat Jack Show Thread

Who remembers when jadakiss checkmate premiered on hot97?

I think 50cent premiered piggy bank with funk flex

Man when Charlemane gon address that speech impediment? Watching the wrap up and he said 69 is gonna set screaming records had me confused for a second.

These fake Joseph & Tahiry Love & Hip Hop scenes are sick. I hope he got to at least knock the breaks off of Tahiry for all of this.

That was the beginning of last year. :lol:

Joe and Game have been had problems since the Joe and G-Unit. I think Game sent shots at Joe on IG a couple of years back related to the pod. Everyone knows how bi-polar Game is.

This _ CTG getting real close to Sammy Sosa. I'm not saying he bleechin or c**nin but he lookin crazy on this wrap-up show. :lol:

XjOamIT5EfaW88rZRXsi2Q9VcXHdAhJ9WC63zHrfvch8-PxKtQEBSHAD8q1cQyCeFPGe8t119nkM=s640-nd

MReck lost credibility with that Zeek stuff. I noticed after Flip he started to troll to get attention. Like how the dude pressed him thinking he was Flip while doing the Gutta interview.

Quite frankly I can't click his interviews because I have to deal with two minutes of awful rapping in the beginning and then it again in the end.

Whole Zeke interview out. It’s really good so far :pimp:. Don’t nobody tell a story better than a New York ***** :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom