The Combat Jack Show Thread

On topic with these Joe abuse stories:

Do you forgive someone’s actions 15 years ago if they got help? Or is it quiet regardless?

I think certain things are forgivable—this being one of them, but the person also has to fully admit to these things. They’ll be a segment of people who will ALWAYS mention it, but you can’t be forgiven for things you swear you didn’t do.

But really, people have already made their minds up about Joe, regarding this. Whether he admits it or not, he’s not going to get more fans or lose any, around this particular part of his history. I doubt anyone just found out and decided to not listen to him anymore. People are aware and have decided that he’s changed. Then there are people who never would have listened to him in the first place and they can point to this as a solid reason. So maybe it really doesn’t matter.

I do think all this puts a ceiling on how high he can go in certain ventures though.

Joe just came 10-15 years too early being the user. Today we would think nothing of it. He was too open, but that's probably also the reason he's successful now.

He's honest in his music, probably more so than in person.

And about the abuse thing. That's tricky. It's like once you get that label, that's your label. I do think that some men and women are a bad mix, and are abusive to each other.

I asked before, has a man ever admitted he was abusive besides Chris Brown. He had no choice but to a admit to it, because there were pics, police report and she was famous.

So we've never seen a man say I was abusive to her, and I got help. Even if he had a long relationship or got married, people would still think he was abusive. That's a scarlet letter. Maybe if we saw that, we would feel differently. But we've seen people who became clean from drugs.

It's finna be hard to watch dude deflate in real time. Like it's finna start setting in in his brain lol

Yeah, the questionable part is that how did he get Gillie's number in the first place.

He pretty much called him so Gillie could say I don't **** with rats? And it just happen to be at the same time they're recording the show? Yeah ok. They both win, because Gillie gets the attention to his pod and Turkey gets talked about.

And Ak and Turkey aren't cool anymore?

I’m not watching that
Barely watched what I posted
Give me cliffs

you asked how they got each others number :lol:

but im assuming him and treyway been tapped in on some other **** and treyway brought 69 to philly to get that "stamp" from a street ***** like gillie.

i haven't watched them vids in a minute and tried to get thru the first few seconds and it was too d*** ride ish knowing Gillie's true feelings about duke :lol:

These goofy fans really got this rat clown thinking he's some important figure. "Give the people what they want!!" "Joe Buddens and the Ak's ain't you".

A rat giving the stamp of approval. :lol: :smh:

weird *** times.

***** reaching hard...he feel it coming...joe nor wayno wouldn't do it and Ak won't give him that stamp of approval he's looking for by doubling down on snitching when a street ***** ask him about it bc Ak is Ak lol

1599484060428.jpeg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom