The Combat Jack Show Thread

😳

Spotify pushing that button.

Definitely not listening to that whole thing but Cyn recorded their convo? That makes her look bad and people are saying he was crying and **** because he couldn’t see his kid?

Last edited:
Mal a rider for real. Russ had a great game for the Lakers.

How did that phone convo even get out and what goofy titled it that way?

Cyn foul for that . Probably was recorded around the break up for custody / support purposes. ... regardless she either leaked it or let somebody get their hands on it, so it’s her fault

interested in how he reacts on tomorrow’s podcast. Somebody really trying to get him out of here

Last edited:

I know Daylyt is an A1 troll but i would actually like to see him do a pod. Starting at the 6:00 mark he brings up a good story about how Him & his homies (Grape street Crips) & TDE (Bounty Hunter Bloods) are all from the same area. They've been putting together efforts to stop beef in the hood, using their influence & reach to squash ****..... & everytime there's actual tangible progress made another rival gang member gets shot.

He then went on to say that in gang culture whenever someone does a shooting that its protocol that the leaders be notified on who did what & recently whenever there's a shooting they never know who did it, basically insinuating that higher powers are coming into the hood & doing shootings to rise tensions again.

Bruh they really pulling out all the stops to get Joe out the paint lol.

edit don’t know if they are a legit docs or a troll attempt because I’m not reading them ****s, but this is wild as hell. He really pissed someone off. :lol:

i skimmed
and its the typical stuff u would put on front street
during a custody hearing
the jacking off of the dogs though
she wild for including that

This though
is obvious on what they tryna do to him
like really obvious
cyn should be defending him too
cause she depends on his income for her and their kid to live good
i dont think she intended for this to leak
or maybe she aint care
idk
but damn

This though
like really obvious
or maybe she aint care
idk
but damn
Joe gets with and is attracted to birds. He should've known better.

This though
like really obvious
or maybe she aint care
idk
but damn
She on IG promoting her single , wouldn’t be surprised if she has something to do with this

Back
Top Bottom