The Combat Jack Show Thread

It’s been like four different things in the matter of a week or so. Ran out and started going through the podcast to spot an infraction.

I’m not one to defend anyone when I wasn’t there, but god damn.

There really is something to him owning the podcast and working with Puff. Not that he isn’t cancel proof, but he’s probably at less risk than someone at a huge conglomerate. Actually, he probably woulda been outta here way earlier if he was still dealing with Complex/Verizon.

If it’s a fake report, I can see him going one of two ways. He could say this is fake and choose not to address it on some moral superiority **** that he does from time to time. Or he can read that joint out load and make jokes about it all. That would be entertaining but probably unlikely.

That report is definitely fake. I do hope he makes light of it on the podcast tho

You’re a different type of sick if you dedicate much time and effort to concoct a story about someone, take the time to type it out, print it, and then post it on the internet.

Won’t listen but comments say she babblin. 2020 Joe coming out of all this nonsense unscathed. Who would’ve thought.

I’ll provide cliffs CAuse my girl was just playing it in the car on the way home lol

Basically she loves joe , he’s a good father and somebody she thought was a friend leaked it, don’t disturb her family peace and God will get her lol

I’ll provide cliffs CAuse my girl was just playing it in the car on the way home lol

Basically she loves joe , he’s a good father and somebody she thought was a friend leaked it, don’t disturb her family peace and God will get her lol

Meh... why record an intimate and private conversation with your child’s father in the first place? It’s malicious, manipulative, and exploitive whether it’s leaked or remains confidential.

If true, that would be both hilarious and disturbing at the same time. :lol:

Fam... of ALL the people this sort of elaborate plot would happen to... it would be ******* Joe Budden :lol:

I'm assuming Charlemagne told him this but apparently Joe asked for $250 Million

It's timestamped

Back
Top Bottom