The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’ll provide cliffs CAuse my girl was just playing it in the car on the way home lol

Basically she loves joe , he’s a good father and somebody she thought was a friend leaked it, don’t disturb her family peace and God will get her lol
I appreciate u king
Doing the lords work for us
Stay blessed

EDIT: ur black right???
Cause if not
U ain’t no damn king
And I don’t appreciate u
Have a blessed day though

Assuming she recorded it around the time of the custody hearings etc.

That type of stuff can get ugly fast especially when someone is making millions more than the other person. Not saying it's right but she may have recorded it for insurance. Not exactly sure when the friend would've done it unless they were they were having the whole convo on speakerphone but that happens I guess.

All bs aside. Where there's some there's usually fire. It doesn't seem like Joe's physically abusive days are 100% behind him. He may get outta this because of Cyn speaking up etc but dude gotta be easy out here. The eyes are definitely on him.

Partnered with iheart. Bringing on drink champs , 85 south , all the smoke , whorealble decisions , etc.( a whole lot more listed)

“The vision for the Black Effect Podcast Network, he added, is “to amplify, elevate, and empower emerging and established talent. Our goal is to shift the narrative from Black creators signing transactional deals, to instead forming legacy partnerships that build generational wealth while allowing each creative to have an equitable stake in their future. As a long-time partner of iHeart, it’s an honor to make history with them.”

Not surprising. CTG doesn’t mind getting in business with the large corporations. Lower risk, since those businesses are putting a lot of money up, but also lower reward as he only stands to make a fraction of the profits. Differs from Joe who primarily wants to do things independently, but ends up working with corporations and is ultimately pissed off when he doesn’t get what he believes his worth is.

Neither approach is necessarily wrong. Just depends on how you view the idea of “doing business.”

I feel like Joe wanted to do business with Spotify but as a partner . Think he wanted the same thing that Charlemagne got but once that wasn’t agreed on he said **** it I’ll try on my own.

on the othehand Charlemagne was able to get it done with a major partner .

like you said neither is bad though just different

Partnered with iheart. Bringing on drink champs , 85 south , all the smoke , whorealble decisions , etc.( a whole lot more listed)

“The vision for the Black Effect Podcast Network, he added, is “to amplify, elevate, and empower emerging and established talent. Our goal is to shift the narrative from Black creators signing transactional deals, to instead forming legacy partnerships that build generational wealth while allowing each creative to have an equitable stake in their future. As a long-time partner of iHeart, it’s an honor to make history with them.”

🔥🔥🔥

I hope the shows will still be available on YouTube

I'm not gonna hold you Charlamagne completing this deal after ****ting on Joe publicly don't sit right with my soul :lol: .The timing is wild.

But Charlamagne has shown his propensity to wanna partner with these large networks & be in certain circles so it makes sense, hopefully it's a fruitful partnership for the creators he brought with him.

I'm not gonna hold you Charlamagne completing this deal after ****ting on Joe publicly don't sit right with my soul :lol: .The timing is wild.

But Charlamagne has shown his propensity to wanna partner with these large networks & be in certain circles so it makes sense, hopefully it's a fruitful partnership for the creators he brought with him.
Yeah from the outside it seems he was ****ting on Joe when working on his own thing and drawing ideas from Joe. Equity and partnership is what Joe was preaching in the first place so not sure what the rift was.

Only listened to the first 30 minutes. He seemed like a defeated man. It's sort of crazy where every rumor or everything someone says because the truth, like the OBJ gossip.

and that's big from Charlamagne. He has better relationships with people than Joe.

and do I have to download iHeart for that? Because I don't use that.

Yeah from the outside it seems he was ****ting on Joe when working on his own thing and drawing ideas from Joe. Equity and partnership is what Joe was preaching in the first place so not sure what the rift was.

It seems like they have been in competition competing against each other and they had animosity before Charlamagne criticized him.

I wonder if Joe went to spotify with the same thing he went to Complex about.

Joe is an emotional heuax *** child bruh grow up and man up YOU put ya self in these predicaments and you have the "number 1 podcast" and he quiet as a mouse? I guess that's why he's called Mouse Budden. Corny *** dude, putting Jersey City to shame, he from Queens or Harlem wherever he from in NY not the JC

He’s on IG live now to talk about everything he said
Cliffs
Raqi hates joe

Raqi faked being Cyn homie , recorded + leaked this stuff

those documents were what her lawyer was going to submit on 8/28 in a custody / support hearing

they handled it outside of court

cyn cut raqi off

He doesn’t **** dogs

cyn reply yesterday was trash and advised by the same lawyer that helped write those documents

1599671415928.jpeg

Cliffs
Raqi hates joe

Raqi faked being Cyn homie , recorded + leaked this stuff

those documents were what her lawyer was going to submit on 8/28 in a custody / support hearing

they handled it outside of court

cyn cut raqi off

He doesn’t **** dogs

cyn reply yesterday was trash and advised by the same lawyer that helped write those documents

The Raqi person is a bird for secretly recording that conversation.

Cyn also shouldn’t be having that kind of conversation in front of company.

**** just messy as hell. Folks gotta learn how to handle stuff in house.

Back
Top Bottom